OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Wow smh at that new pair. Wonder if it will be sold as a pair like that?

Dudes will go nuts if they're limited lol.

Bird.jpg

http://sneakerreport.com/features/25-classic-nba-players-and-the-sneakers-they-should-have-worn/20

$175 seems a little steep for DMVs. If you look around you can find them for $140-$150. 

Where about!!? Shoot i wanna pay as little as possible. Ive tried searching all sites to my knowledge and theybwere either sold out or didnt have my size. Last hope was ebay and its a buy it now for 175 and an auctiin thats at $160 right now it ends tomorrow. If anyone knows where i can cop the DMV for $140-$150 in a 12 hit me up

^^^do a stock locate before you pay anymore than retail.

Check footlockers, foot action, champs, finishline, even call Nike and try a Nike find.

Too many people say they're sitting in their area to pay more than retail right now.

They're not bad. Would've been cool if they did the fade(lighter green towards the back of the midsole) like the ASGs.

Sneakermane.... Check eBay. There's pairs prob for right around retail shipped. I saved about $10 in tax scooping off eBay.

I don't like the Hulks, but I have a feeling that they will sell out solely because of the nickname.

^^^do a stock locate before you pay anymore than retail.

Check footlockers, foot action, champs, finishline, even call Nike and try a Nike find.

Too many people say they're sitting in their area to pay more than retail right now.

Didnt even get them where i live so thats a no go. And i always check retailers websites before i make any ebay purchase. I'll give em a 2nd run though i may have overlooked them. Any help though on who has dmvs in a 12 would be greatly appreciated as well

Didnt even get them where i live so thats a no go. And i always check retailers websites before i make any ebay purchase. I'll give em a 2nd run though i may have overlooked them. Any help though on who has dmvs in a 12 would be greatly appreciated as well
thats why you do a stock locate, go into the stores and give them the sku and see if they can locate a pair in another store and have them shipped to you.

I love mine. Totally slept on shoe. Such a clean colorway. Funny how Champs did a raffle along with FtL at my mall. I was the only 2nd dude that picked them up. $35 after VIP oh yeAh. I'll take that!

I'm on the fence with these. Have some Footlocker VIP coupons :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom