OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

NDC release calendar update.  Not sure if it's been posted.

[h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$180

agreed this is a shoe that rape pricing is not cool on

ive been searching since release day for aunt pearl 4s i could afford and ive seen a few at $200 and just missed out (still double retail smfh)

its also a shoe i dont like seeing guys double and triple up on .. especially being that most guys dont wear em ..

i want the 4 and 5 and i wanna wear em on mothers day, my moms bday, and a couple other days that were special to her i lost her to cancer 2-3 months before the 4s dropped and still cant believe i dont have those ..

good luck guys .. if youre buyin a 14 pass so i can FINALLY cop lol ...

agreed this is a shoe that rape pricing is not cool on

ive been searching since release day for aunt pearl 4s i could afford and ive seen a few at $200 and just missed out (still double retail smfh)

its also a shoe i dont like seeing guys double and triple up on .. especially being that most guys dont wear em ..

i want the 4 and 5 and i wanna wear em on mothers day, my moms bday, and a couple other days that were special to her i lost her to cancer 2-3 months before the 4s dropped and still cant believe i dont have those ..

good luck guys .. if youre buyin a 14 pass so i can FINALLY cop lol ...

Blame the 4s.. or actually blame the Weatherman's and Nerfs. Lol

kennyisdead911 youve been on a role recently! i cant win anything man, its starting to piss me off, last year i was on fire 2013 has been no bueno concerning rsvps

kennyisdead911 youve been on a role recently! i cant win anything man, its starting to piss me off, last year i was on fire 2013 has been no bueno concerning rsvps

Yes I've been extremely lucky. I might have to chill on a few releases soon. Don't want to use up all my good luck too early this year. 8)

Yes I've been extremely lucky. I might have to chill on a few releases soon. Don't want to use up all my good luck too early this year. 8)
yeah i feel you who knows what nike might pull out this year (yeezy 2 3rd CW hopefully) that'll require a little more than luck

Welp, my support of KD stops here. I always respected and supported him because of how humble he seemed, and I appreciated him requesting the price of his kicks stay affordable. That price hike from a mid to a low is ridiculous. Price should be close to the price of the mids... Maybe a little more if anything. But that's absurd.

I really liked the KD elites, was looking forward to a pair. Maybe if they hit outlets for 100ish or less.

Totally forgot about the aunt pearl release. Just checked my twitter and im good to go at NTSF! Thanks chronos!

I'm sure they'll release some elites that won't be so hot and for sure hit the outlets. Not surprise by the price hike it gonna continue anyways.

Got two pairs of aunt pearl KD Vs on lock and maybe could end up with another pair on Saturday cause of my spot in line..

Back
Top Bottom