OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

in person they are FIRE ../ RIP to all those that said they were passing .. 

cant WAIT for my NDC pair to arrive #teambigfeet size 14

PICS COURTESY OF NTER CWMCCREA

SWEET
Thank you for posting my pictures! Last night was a good night! 
happy.gif

That's amazing. KD is such a dope dude.
Thanks! He is always really nice. One of the best person you will ever meet. Although many would disagree now so is Dwight. Both players are always good with giving fans shoes or jerseys. They have given me multiple items along with most of the Magic players the last couple years.

Thanks! He is always really nice. One of the best person you will ever meet. Although many would disagree now so is Dwight. Both players are always good with giving fans shoes or jerseys. They have given me multiple items along with most of the Magic players the last couple years.

How did you get the pes? So lucky! I heard kd is extremely nice and always sign everybody who wants anything signed.

No way in hell am I gonna drop $180.00 for the KD elite lows lmao!  what is nike thinking?   This must mean the kd 6's will be around $150.00 retail.  smh Hopefully all of us as consumers stop buying into this garbage.   a $65.00 price hike for some lows?  It  doesn't make sense..    Looks like money saved for me.

No way in hell am I gonna drop $180.00 for the KD elite lows lmao!  what is nike thinking?   This must mean the kd 6's will be around $150.00 retail.  smh Hopefully all of us as consumers stop buying into this garbage.   a $65.00 price hike for some lows?  It  doesn't make sense..    Looks like money saved for me.
Is that official price? If so that really sucks I was lookin forward to Copping

I was gonna pass on the APs until I saw them at FTL this morning. The print on the uppers is sick. Didn't know they were 3M as well?!?!

Is that official price? If so that really sucks I was lookin forward to Copping
not 100%.  I'm going off what someone posted a few pages back.   I hope it's wrong through.  I was feeling the lows but not for $180.00 smh

Alarm went off this morning and I slept through it only to hear it go off again at 4:59 am. Quickly got on to NDC couldn't get a pair, was bout to forget it and go back to sleep. Ended up trying eastbay at 5:30 and finally got through! Kept getting the "inventory check" pop up, after about 4 tries it submitted and got my confirmation! Hope everyone gets there pairs. Now on to the Easters!

Back
Top Bottom