OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

One of the boutiques in Houston released the easters early for retail. I wasn't too impressed but pics don't do that tone of blue any justice. 

Last edited:

I'm feeling the white laces better.

Same, I swapped mine out. Too much pink/too feminine for me.

Overslept and missed out on these. Have a personal link to cancer which was why I wanted them, but oh well. The pics look really nice and congrats to those who copped. Was able to get some DS Concords from someone in my city for a not too bad price instead.

Guys, can i ask what does it mean when a unit is backordered? My AP from Eastbay says "backordered until March 24" ... does that mean they don't have stocks anymore and my order will be cancelled?

Guys, can i ask what does it mean when a unit is backordered? My AP from Eastbay says "backordered until March 24" ... does that mean they don't have stocks anymore and my order will be cancelled?
probably havent received their shipment, or just got it.

Was able to scoop up two pairs at Niketown Las Vegas for myself and a friend. I'm here for the NCAA Tournament so it couldn't have worked out any better.

One of the boutiques in Houston released the easters early for retail. I wasn't too impressed but pics don't do that tone of blue any justice. 
Which one is that? I'm in Houston and I wanna see a pair. I'm on the fence about the easters. Also does anyone know if there's any sold info on the release of the N7s?

Thanks for answering... any idea if this will release in Asia? I am thinking this is just a special release if only Eastbay and Nike released it

oh ok i know everybody's gonna be on NDC because of that free shipping that's why i always go to Eastbay 1st for any major release, i miss the good ol' days when Eastbay used to have free shipping for any major releases
We do have a loyalty program that offers free shipping (including launch products) and other benefits! If you're interested, you can find more information at this link here: http://www.eastbay.com/loyaltyclub/

You can PM us your customer and order number for further assistance.

EastbayRep - Mai

Last edited:
White laces makes the detail of the tongue pop out . Got my pair from the Nike store .took a real good look at them and of course there are some minor glue defects . Not that noticeable if it wasn't on the front of the shoe!

Last edited:
Smh why does the price argument on KDs STILL come up? HE NEVER HAD A CLAUSE IN HIS CONTRACT TO KEEP HIS SHOES @ SET PRICE. Nike wouldn't give that privilege to ANY athlete; at some point KD knew he was gonna have to sacrifice some of his "power" to have a signature sneaker line on Nike. It's similar to when Nike approached Derrick Rose for a deal...Adidas offered him way more $ though (and I'm sure he has ZERO say-so in the pricing of his models over there) so he went there. Prices are always gonna rise on EVERYTHING due to inflation & fluctuating material costs. Do you always pay the same price for a loaf of bread or a dozen eggs? No. Why would shoes be any different? Deal with it or don't cop the shoe.

Last edited:
^ I'm sure it'll stay there for a while. Nike would be smart to LOWER the Lebron 11 price, because HELLA 10 C/Ws are sitting in both malls here. Once that 11 drops, they'll all be RTV'd & end up in outlets

Same, I swapped mine out. Too much pink/too feminine for me.
Isn't Pink the color of Kay Yow and breast cancer?  IMO the shoe is too white for me, it looks like a generic basketball shoe IMO.  The only pink on the shoe is in the liner and insole.  And on the bottom.

If you think these are too pink, I wonder what you thought about the KD IV Aunt Pearls.

Back
Top Bottom