OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Missed the BHM restock 
mean.gif

Same here. Was really hoping to score on the restock...
Bummed I missed the BHMs as well. They are all i really need to finish off my KDVs. Maybe the N7s if I can scoop them up for below retail.

Just curious about the buzz around the N7s? Is it the colorway, because of their fit! their limited quantities or all the above? I know why Nike makes them, but they personally don't do much for me.

Just curious about the buzz around the N7s? Is it the colorway, because of their fit! their limited quantities or all the above? I know why Nike makes them, but they personally don't do much for me.
Cant speak for anyone but myself....for me its the colorway.  I like the pattern on the upper and the blue and yellow combo

Is Jarrett Jack wearing the Hyperflights? He should be wearing the N7s too. Maybe in the Playoff. :pimp:

edit: he changed to the IVs

Last edited:

For me its the cw and design. Ive been waiting for these since the first pics surfaced. These and the asg were the only ones that I knew instantly I was trynna cop.

Can't believe there's still Xmas's up on NDC lol. Just added them to my cart but I just can't pull the trigger because I just got the ASG off the restock yesterday.

no n7's in california... will these be on NDC? i will have to compete wit bots.....

what are u talking about, nikeLA said fcfs im not sure about other outlets or santa monica though. If ur in the bay then i dont know

Also FTL and eastbay will be getting these wait... i think eastbay but for sure FTL

Is Jarrett Jack wearing the Hyperflights? He should be wearing the N7s too. Maybe in the Playoff. :pimp:

edit: he changed to the IVs

he must have like 50 pairs of the IVS causes hes always playing in the tours or ST

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom