OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^both are with Jordan brand now so yea not a big market for hyperfuses . Hyperdunks as well . Unless they are the galaxy hyperdunks

Perfecto

Also, not sure what rules other outlets are implementing, but I was able to purchase two. I went in around 7:30PM EST and they probably had 60+ pairs left. Kind of feel bad for those that camped-out for these in the morning. With what they had, I could have probably still bought mine tomorrow with no problems...

They look much better in-person. Still nowhere near last year's N7s though...

Anywhere selling the n7 lower than $120? Niketown LA ran out of my size... couldnt cop online either

Call the Santa Fe, NM nike store, the list of numbers is up top. I just got through for a phone order about an hour ago, sounded like they had plenty.

Call the Santa Fe, NM nike store, the list of numbers is up top. I just got through for a phone order about an hour ago, sounded like they had plenty.
How much was it total? I think they're closed right now, I'll try calling tmrrw.

Anyone think the price will drop at outlets or will they sell out? 

How much was it total? I think they're closed right now, I'll try calling tmrrw.

Anyone think the price will drop at outlets or will they sell out? 
They'll most likely sell-out within the week. For the amount that both of the outlets had here, they (surprisingly) sold extremely well. Might find allocated pairs from other outlets later down the road, but those will most likely be odd sizes. I can see stock at these outlets lasting until Tue./Wed...

I'll just wait for them online just in case i want to return them. Wanna see them in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom