OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Those look really cool from the front but I need more pics of the side. Hope they release. What if they're 50-40-90s

Those look really cool from the front but I need more pics of the side. Hope they release. What if they're 50-40-90s
If it's not a custom, why not ? But they will need smth to link the shoes to this"50.40.90" (maybe those number in 3M ) ( like the 28 in scoring title 4s)

R

Trying to get my KD V laces to be like Stalley's. Though, copying a picture is pretty tedious and hard, anyone got upclose pics of good lace jobs that look like photo above?

I think its time for the kd v line to end. Started off real good and then imo after the n7 things went downhill. Say what you want but the kd v to me did drop some future classics (ie xmas, dmv, all star, aunt pearls).

I think its time for the kd v line to end. Started off real good and then imo after the n7 things went downhill. Say what you want but the kd v to me did drop some future classics (ie xmas, dmv, all star, aunt pearls).
i'm the opposite, i don't think the KD V line was strong at all. it didn't look as nice as the IV's and the colorways were worse imo.

idk about classics for the V line, i can still pick up all of those shoes not much over retial at most right now. the V pearls were a let down compared to the IV's and his xmas/all star shoes were crap compared to the galaxy's last year. then again, you never know; KD VI look like nike didn't even try so the V might get more love next year
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'm the opposite, i don't think the KD V line was strong at all. it didn't look as nice as the IV's and the colorways were worse imo.

idk about classics for the V line, i can still pick up all of those shoes not much over retial at most right now. the V pearls were a let down compared to the IV's and his xmas/all star shoes were crap compared to the galaxy's last year. then again, you never know; KD VI look like nike didn't even try so the V might get more love next year :lol:

I feel ya. The ivs were no doubt the best kds but the vs grew on me after I tried them on. As time goes by I think certain shoes of the vs will increase in price because there is enough people that like this shoe.

Vs >>>> IVs

7 days a week & twice on Sunday. Them IVs were about a step up from Chucks as far as comfort. :smh:

OUTLET ALERT!!!!

Birches and the TB's are at your local Nike Factory Stores for $94.99 with 30% off!!!!!

Have to agree with sneakermane on the COMFORT of the iv's . I love the v's . Almost every pair had dope cw's , I would love to see a kd v restock so I can grab my lil cuz the dmv as a graduation gift

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom