OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i'm the opposite, i don't think the KD V line was strong at all. it didn't look as nice as the IV's and the colorways were worse imo.

idk about classics for the V line, i can still pick up all of those shoes not much over retial at most right now. the V pearls were a let down compared to the IV's and his xmas/all star shoes were crap compared to the galaxy's last year. then again, you never know; KD VI look like nike didn't even try so the V might get more love next year
laugh.gif
Wait- the Xmas and the ASG are both CRAP?

To each his own, but lol, what a strong word.

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of KD V Xmas for bball for $120 shipped and it is my first and probably last V. Now I have one of each pair from the sig line. Can't wait to see how it performs because I love the Kobes. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Superhero elites for $120 limited sizes , looks like they r goin fast, http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-kd-v-superho

$120 was the magic number. Sizes were chilling when they were $150 and $135. I couldn't do it though. $100 or I won't get them.

Damn all these outlets I never hear about get good stuff. They'll be gone by the time phone orders open up. I rather have the BHM though.

That HS PE is nice. But why couldn't they release some of those instead of some of the weaker GR colorways. :smh:

KD is awesome. He just donated a cool mil to the red cross for the Moore tornado that happened yesterday. I'm from okc and was about 15 miles away from all that. Makes it even sweeter when I receive my xmas pair in the mail.

picked up my first pair of Vs yesterday, 60 bucks off a guy on a facebook sneaker group locally. Grabbed the homes, simple clean colorway. about to start the V collection this summer. next up Hulks

^^^ Just dont think it'd feel right overall if I went down anyway

I like being comfy..Too old to be tryin to be fly with some aching asz toes..lol

Not eem into that squeezing into smaller sizes junk anymore..

So glad I dont have wide feet.

All that extra room long ways all bcuz of the width..Smh..

Why dont they make Wides in these kix like they do in the less extravagant shoes? If they do, sry, havent seen any, ever..

So glad I dont have wide feet.

All that extra room long ways all bcuz of the width..Smh..

Why dont they make Wides in these kix like they do in the less extravagant shoes? If they do, sry, havent seen any, ever..

u have no idea. with barkelys... wow i have way too much length but width perfectly snug....

Back
Top Bottom