OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Not big on the WTKDs but I think they look better than the MVP Brons. Congrats to all who copped, if you truly wanted them.

Anyone scoop up the Orange KD V elites this AM? I was gonna for 108..but I wanna see 'em in person first..

^i saw them this morning. They definatly are the best of the elite kd series. I just couldn't spend the $200 for them. Now for $108 I wouldn't even think twice.

Last edited:

I'm happy with them, but the best details are the inner lining, and tongue

If you "know" they're worth more, why bother asking....

And they're really not worth much more than retail Ds.

You cant tell ive ever worn them. And i know theyre worth more than retail.

This isn't directed at you personally, but how are you determining this "value?" You said the shoes are worn, so how did they appreciate in value? When has someone purchased a new car and at 1K miles, the value go up 10-20%?

I swear, this community treats sneakers like oil. Speculation in this hobby is destroying it.

Last edited:
It's a $135 shoe. Resellers aren't going to starve sitting on the 1 pair they could get, unfortunately :lol:
Sad that people still don't realize this.

If Nike really wanted the average shoe buyer to own these, they would've mass GRed them. At the least a couple of decent size runs would've been available on several sites. Keep blaming the reseller for the culture Nike has created.

Wanted these, but not enough to jump thru the hoops required to obtain them.

Last edited:
Dont know whether to make a new thread about this or what.. Ive been using the KD V Mumbo Sauce as my balling sneaker since December. Im a pretty big dude (former football O-Lineman)and Ive got big feet (size 15) that are a lil wide (I have arch support that I use when I exercise) and the KDs have so far been pretty good for me (although w/ the arch support in, they fit really tight). I sprained my ankle in a pair of Foam Ones and used them and a pair of running shoes with an ankle brace during my recovery process. So yesterday, I ran pickup games outside in the afternoon w/ the KDs, and when I was running back home, I felt a little bit of unusual tightness in my left foot (my left foot is usually a tighter fit than my right). Didnt think much of it.. Until this morning, I pull out my KD Vs and I see this..

Dont know what to do with em from this point on, I can only assume its a wrap for these joints.. Excess air in the unit not only damages the Max pod itself but ruins the outsole as well.. Tragic. Only shoes I ball in right now.

This isn't directed at you personally, but how are you determining this "value?" You said the shoes are worn, so how did they appreciate in value? When has someone purchased a new car and at 1K miles, the value go up 10-20%?

I swear, this community treats sneakers like oil. Speculation in this hobby is destroying it.
You cant compare the car market with the shoe market. Cars lose value cuz they rarely are out of stock. Its easy to find any car at retail. Not the same with shoes. You cant go to a footlocker and buy the christmas joints. Thats how they appreciate. And yes speculation ruins markets but thats not my problem as i never buy at more than retail.

but Christmas KDVs have been hitting outlets, so why not sell em for outlet prices?

Just because you have a special edition of a shoe that sold out initially, doesnt automatically mean that the market value will stay high.

Do some research before assuming what your shoes are valued at.

Could someone provide me with some style codes for GR kds so I could stock locate them at Nike outlets? Hulks, birches and anything else would be appreciated, thanks

Back
Top Bottom