::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

[I'll be posting more info once it starts to roll in.] 

(also will attempt to post every NikeiD on the first page, and will change the title of the thread once people start receiving their pairs)

Launch Date 12/22/11

You can get a glimpse/preview of the Nikeid Kobe 7 Today once Facebook NikeiD launches it!!!
2n9kd9f.jpg

[*]The base shoe will be $180 - same price as the Supreme versions sans bootie[*]But if you want the bootie, it will be an optional add-on for $55

NWT always on top of NikeID, thanks for making the thread. Can't wait to see what options are available.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NWT always on top of NikeID, thanks for making the thread. Can't wait to see what options are available.

They better be up to par with the ZK5 & 6s at least... anything less, falls short for me. 

$235+tax
eek.gif
I'll opt for the base only and use the other booties from the regular version for them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

$235+tax
eek.gif
I'll opt for the base only and use the other booties from the regular version for them.

i'm going for the regular version too on launch.. if i hear positive reviews, i might order a pair with a bootie in the spring/summer time. 
ordering IDs is still cheaper than buying GR here in Canada

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by thapointguy

$235+tax
eek.gif

i'm going for the regular version too on launch.. if i hear positive reviews, i might order a pair with a bootie in the spring/summer time. 
ordering IDs is still cheaper than buying GR here in Canada
Damn that sucks, but at least you're getting a cw that you want.

cant wait
pimp.gif

nwt do you have any ideas on what colors you plan to use? (even though we dont know what colors we will be getiing)

I have themes I'm thinking of.

since there is no word on a Blk/red/wht Kobe 7... might have to do one.

... I actually have an iD coming in today, kobe grinch inspired. but thats another thread in the showcase.

"Kobe vii preview?

NIKEiD - Stay tuned Good Sir. We're wrapping up a few things and will announce here and via our twitter once it's live.
6 hours ago ·"

Will be making my own Christmas pair, one with a Light Blue base instead of Purple, to make it look like:

tumblr_lu5b299b8b1qjciis.jpg

$180 for the ID, not bad even though the shoe is overpriced
30t6p3b.gif

might have to try and make a CW

180 just for the shoe itself no insoles/bootie. Unless you're gonna wear it like that you're gonna have to drop $55 more or wait for the regular version to come out to do the swap.

The app is live. It says $185 though. Translucent and XDR option!!
eek.gif
Color selection is great! Atomic green.
eek.gif

I got a pretty sick Bruce Lee cw on there that's sick. Gotta redo the design on the cpu so I can post it.

we don't have much freedom with the colours.. the base is the same colour as the tongue? $%# nike..
2 pairs of laces... i know some of you guys were complaining last year about this

Back
Top Bottom