OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

^ Now those are hot
pimp.gif
, they look like a combo between the upper of the ZK3s and the Hyperdunk....

Great job on those ZKIVs bro!!!!!!

The short shorts were worn in honor for retro night by the Lakers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They switched to regular shorts in the 2nd half
laugh.gif

Othieno - I would def. pick those up if Nike made them
eek.gif
. Can you do aLaker Colorway if possible?

c2b811cd172aaec3bd4232eda235c7eb-getty-76076011lb008_boston_celtic.jpg

roll.gif

Kobe: "What's up with my shorts man?!!"

*EDIT*

got nothing to do with Kobe but...
c8bda10c22931c998c3da7701937463e-getty-76076011ng017_celts_lakers.jpg

f6ead9bc53adbba4ce1f5aa0d1c025bf-getty-76076011ab017_celts_lakers.jpg

laugh.gif
COT DAMN!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still props to the Lakers for honoring LogoMan

9f8087ee31d6d7e897c28cd82ec47d27-getty-76076011ab007_celts_lakers.jpg

Vuja-Semi-Suck feeling the nostalgia

The NBA should do this more often! Boston didnt participate!!! it gives the game a NEW LOOK that it needs.

And those renderings for the Kobe IV are DOPE!!!!!!

Hmmm... I like the Kobe IV renderings, incorporates many of his sigs into one. The tongue of the shoe reminds me of the 2K4, the obvious waffle pattern is theZK3, plus elements of the I and II are present as well. Great job, maybe you should send them to Nike.

OK, Did you draw those KBIV'S? OH and you did a phenomonal job on them. I would definately by those. One of the best Kobe's I seen Period.

Kobe IV renderings are decent!looking forward to a blk/red colorway!BTW those shorts are freaking niiiiicccce!

No dont send it to nike...lol

I have been wearing the black maize on the court the run true to size the fit is snug like status said and the tpu mold is filled out when your foot enters theshoe. They are by far the Lightest Signature shoe I have put on my life and as far Nike basketball very light. The Zoom Air provides your foot the propercushioning and when you cut there is no slippage at all when you do this. You feel like they are part of your foot and the ankle is cut high because of thesoft materials used I assume but feel a great support when you laced them up all the way to the top of the holes. The front panel of the sole and back you canfeel the zoom air being squishy..lol. Lets just say this..... AJXX3 LEbron V great shoe but once again the Kobe line as far as performance comes true in theclutch. The best basketball shoe this season will be this one I love the Zoom Lebron V but hey lookswise I even take this over the bron V because of thecraziness involved in the process of creating a new look and I dig it looking a snake as you can see from the insole its taking the snakeskin to a whole newplateau. The construction of it was based of a fruit basket and how strong they are to support the massive amount of weight and pressure that is put on them sothis shoe is basically unbreakable some creasing occurs right before the toe box but not much the shoe is built for speed and the agrresive swingman. Can waitfor the Zoom Kobe IV unveiling now.....Go TEAM USA...lol

V

Zoom Kobe Forever

enter those kobe 4s in the nike contest where you get to submit like 3 designs to nike and they pick a winner, then you go to there campus and stuff all forfree

there was a post about it yesterday i think

Back
Top Bottom