OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Othieno: Your renderings are ridiculous! I would have a few pair of those, so make sure you submit them.

Seriously bro... give this to nike... or whatever... who knows, you might be the designer of a kobe shoe (if not the zk4 then maybe kobe trainer 2 orsomething)

Originally Posted by Othieno

a little off topic, but this thread gave alot of inspiration when i finally sat down and had a drawing session.. just wanted to share.. holla

6yprhqe.jpg

Seriously bro... give this to nike... or whatever... who knows, you might be the designer of a kobe shoe (if not the zk4 then maybe kobe trainer 2 orsomething)

do not send to nike...if you send them lets just say they will NOT use your design for many legal reasons. Your best bet is to have someone that works for thecompany or enter a contest to well give them your concept. Even using the forums whether here or ISS will help you as Nike could possibly contact you...you maywanna hit up Rock too, he can give you the proper and LEGAL way to do this. As much as they may like it they cannot use it due to legal implications andtherefore you end up earning nothing, and so do the rest of the public since we won't ever even get a chance to see that shoe.

Those ZKIV are
eek.gif

White/black isnt droppin Feb. 8
I thought only the black colorway...
??

as far as design it takes the netting from the III and well lets just say you be stepping on Ken links terrrain and you dont wanna do that..come with somethinginspired by it but not inpired from a certain shoe.

like my friend Paul told me

"If you think you think outside the box your trapped in one"

No the White/Black SL will release in April

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

do not send to nike...if you send them lets just say they will NOT use your design for many legal reasons. Your best bet is to have someone that works for the company or enter a contest to well give them your concept. Even using the forums whether here or ISS will help you as Nike could possibly contact you...you may wanna hit up Rock too, he can give you the proper and LEGAL way to do this. As much as they may like it they cannot use it due to legal implications and therefore you end up earning nothing, and so do the rest of the public since we won't ever even get a chance to see that shoe.

Wow, Nike reads these forums. lol
roll.gif

as far as design it takes the netting from the III and well lets just say you be stepping on Ken links terrrain and you dont wanna do that..come with something inspired by it but not inpired from a certain shoe.
The KOBE II and III was designed by Eric Avar not Ken Link.

^i thought link designed the II's? i remember him being there with kobe at the release conference

Here is some info I got when talking to a nike on Feb 8 the zoom kobe 3 will come out colorway Black/White-Anthracite-Varsity Maize.After that on 2/22 is the zoom kobe 3 colorway Medium Grey/White-University Blue...she also said check NIKETOWN stores and Urban accounts for availability.Hope this helps anyone out.

Back
Top Bottom