OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I was on point. They came up a little before 9pst. I got my sz 13 on the way. I'm excited !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by thejrob

NTLA got these?

I called them yesterday and they told me they weren't getting them. As far as I know, only Undefeated has them and they open at 11am

I cant stand of how much I was screwed over, every time i got it and it kept on saying

ALL FIELDS NEED TO BE REQUIRED

or

NEED TO FILL IN SECURITY CODE

im so pissed off cuz i checked both like 20 times..

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

IMO, They fit true to size. I bought them yesterday, my size went down from 10.5 from 11(wieght loss) but I still bought the 11 coz they really fit exactly on your feet w/c I think would be good to play ball with

Thanks used your advice to order the all-stars.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

well long story short... my connect didnt recieve them yet and he is store manager for a shoe store here in socal called millennium shoes. so he had a gift card, that he recieves every month from some1 at footlocker for 30$, gave it to me, and got a 30% from this girl from footlocker and it came out to 60$+
tongue.gif

when the zk3 maize first came out i got them for 40$!!
sounds like a whole load of bs to me and what are the zk3? aren't these the zk3? hmm...

well anyways good to you if true but
laugh.gif
at havin to wear them out the store

i meant to say zk2 maize...
tired.gif
you dont have to believe me.its just an answer to a question that was asked of me.... thank you come again...
laugh.gif

shout out to my girl who picked up the all stars for me this morning. sz 11 on the way! anyone who has ordered from kb24 know how long it usually takes toarrive? im in jersey btw.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

shout out to my girl who picked up the all stars for me this morning. sz 11 on the way! anyone who has ordered from kb24 know how long it usually takes to arrive? im in jersey btw.
It said 10-14 days.

Relatively easy cop if you are in LA. i rolled up to Undefeated LA at about 1045 and there were only about 20 peeps most of them waiting for the 1991 pumps.

Can anyone help me out I need a size 10.5 or 11 if it's not out of the way I live in philly and can't get these thanks.

75e155e2db70a1a1b93552095a64e858110b415.jpg

hrm.... i dont post much so here ya go... to bad i couldnt get the allstars in my size
frown.gif
i wear an 8.5 and got the allstars in 10.5... anybody out there that has an 8.5and wants a 10.5 holla at me....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Relatively easy cop if you are in LA. i rolled up to Undefeated LA at about 1045 and there were only about 20 peeps most of them waiting for the 1991 pumps.
How many pairs did Undefeated get?

All Stars are
sick.gif
Just not feeling the colorway, the two reds are just nasty, but I think I'm about to go cop the black & maize at FL.

^^^ I didn't even realize the two different red colors... I just want the MPLS...

NIKE & Kobe should have done the same release like they did for the allstar ZKIII's with the china editon ZKIII's.

Got mine over at Proper. I was surprised on how few pairs they received. Oh well, I got lucky. Sorry again to the dude I was talking to in line (getting your12).

I like these shoes. I played in the black ones last night and the responsiveness is amazing.

Copped at Undefeated..... I can't lie the All Stars are pretty damn ugly but I will wear them to hoop in .

I copped the allstars at KB24 I think there only had a few 8.5. Anyways Congrats to everyone that copped them

Ok called undefeated, and they sold out too, and im guessing so is HOH...

I guess Ill settle for the blacks, but ill go look around..

Back
Top Bottom