OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by Azn PiN0Y

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by RFX45

To those who have played in the ZKIII's, how do you think it will hold up for outdoor play? It doesn't seem too durable in that department.

It seems like it would wear out pretty quick depending on how much you play...

That's what I figured. I usually play outdoors for 4-5 hours once or twice a week. Would it be time for a new one after a month or so? I do a lot of running on the court too.

I don't know how long, but I bet it would wear out pretty quick. I wear LeBron Soldiers and they're wearing out pretty quick for me, and they're an outdoor shoe. I would say ZKIII's are best for indoor.

Really? Wow, thanks for that info. I guess I'll try to keep it strictly for indoors.

Wow! I was on NDC and after restocking the ZK3's they are dang near sold out again. There are sizzes 9, 10, and 13 left. People are really buying this shoe. Wait until the MPLS come out those will sell quick 2. Well...at least I got my pairs lol.
I don't know if it will sell as quick. Even the color looks good, it's not the ideal basketball shoe. I think the black ones sold becauseit can worn without worrying about it getting too dirty. The MPLS version looks liek a dirt magnet and seems better for casual wear, but that's nto whatthis shoe was made for. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells well though.

Our FL has a lot of Kobe's here, Zoom Kobe II Black/Maize, White Cloud, Laker Colorway, ZKII Orca, USA ST, Black/Gold Laser 2K4, Black/Purple Laser 2K4. A lot of selections.

Which should I get for the F&F, Black/Gold Laser 2K4, or Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III?

WAIT BLACK/PURPLE 2K4? Where and how much???

These black/purple I believe.

2niwco5.jpg

The footlocker around my way has the white/purple 2k4's and the canyon gold/black 2k4's too. They also have the ZKII Orca. PM me if you need somehelp.

the Lower Merion high school ZK3's are nice...

So, do people know all the colorways releasing in the US?
so far, i got: Black Mamba's, White SL's, MLPS's, and possibly Olympic (Spiderman's)??

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Azn PiN0Y where is this foot locker that has black/purple 2k4's?? i'm very interested to know.

I just went there right now and they're White/Purple, not Black/Purple. Sorry about that. And it's the Footlocker at Chandler Fashion Center inChandler, AZ.

the ZKIII's have got to be one of most comfortable shoes ever. i just picked these up and the Flight 95's and they are by far the best things that ihave put on my feet.

i have 2 pairs of Westchester High School PE ZK3 for sale. they are size 15 and have been game worn in 4 playoffs games. PM me if anyone is interested.

I'm very disappointed that these shoes aren't for both indoor and outdoor. I play most of my basketball outdoor. But, I kind of expected them to bemore of an indoor basketball shoe.

lower merion PEs are dope.
i wouldn't reccomend ZKIII for outdoor ball

and u forgot the all star ZKIII in the us release colorway- although it was a lil limited it was still released here.

i hope some more colorways come out
still need the china ones!

bought another pair of blacks yesterday with the F&F
might hold on to em until the mpls come out and then exchange.

and how did u get ur MPLS for 50?

I was at Niketown LA this morning for the Jordan Pack and one of the employees brought out the MPLS Kobes. They look INSANE in person. One of the other guysworking there was rocking a pair. Heads up for anyone in Los Angeles, Niketown is opening early at 8 and anyone who cops a pair before 10 AM gets put in araffle for an autographed Kobe pair (sz14) and also gets 24% off any apparel you buy with the kicks.

Has anyone actually played with the ZKIII outdoor? I assume they're best indoor, but how would they actually hold up outdoors (seems like it would wear outfast).

Has anyone actually played with the ZKIII outdoor? I assume they're best indoor, but how would they actually hold up outdoors (seems like it would wear out fast).
playing outdoors kills the traction of the shoe. -_- I've played in my black ones outdoor and the traction isn't the same anymore. That'swhy I've been playing in my All-Stars lately.
sick.gif

I wore mine casually a couple times to soften up the leather on the toe, but that was it. Most likely I'll use my LBJ Vs for casual and the kobes forbball. Vs seem more durable and I dont mind their weight when I wear them casually.

Hey guys, I was just wondering...I bought Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III's yesterday for $91 with the F&F. Can I come back next Saturday and exchange it forthe MPLS ZKIII for no extra cost? Or will I have to pay the extra amount?

Back
Top Bottom