OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

That shirt is a no no. But
laugh.gif
anyway.

I think the "aces" he's referring to are the Lower Merion colourway.. since the wallpaper from Nikebasketball had a deck of cards and somethingalong the lines of "Big Ace" or "High Ace"

really hope Canada gets a lil more love.. from the ZKIII's colourways.. don't want to be stuck with just the blk/maize

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

purple toes not confirmed yet...but aces are asia release and might be on kb24.com
i just got the mpls but if the aces release on kb24 i might have to pick those up too.

so wens the release date for the aces in asia n are they gonna be limited release in us and asia to a certain number or china only

so again why are they releasing clothing in colorways the match shoes that might not see a general release?
I mean usually shoes come out with matching outfits (as with the black Kobe III's and its matching tee's, warm up jackets/pants and shorts) yet theyreleased white/purple and now red based clothing matching shoes that potentially wont come out. That just doesnt make sense.

I have been laughing at the Kobe III since the first pic showed up on here.

And I have laughed at every single colorway so far.

But finally, I see a couple that I like. I didn't think it would happen, and i really didn't care if it happened or not. If there weren't anycolorways I liked, then I wouldn't have any of them; oh well.
laugh.gif

SoHi 23:
Kobe's PE SL IIIs

fa6812ne2.jpg
fa2912fk8.jpg
fb1812tg6.jpg

Those are NICE.
pimp.gif
Shadowfinder313:
I'm confused? What are aces?
SoHi 23:
nikebasketball_kobe3_benedict_01.jpg
nikebasketball_kobe3_benedict_02.jpg
nikebasketball_kobe3_benedict_03.jpg
nikebasketball_kobe3_benedict_04.jpg
nikebasketball_kobe3_benedict_05.jpg

And those are hot, too.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by CL2423

Wait, I'm confused. I know the purple toes you guys are referring to. But, can someone post a pic of the Chinas/ Asias?
Asias:
6olixqu.jpg

Upon further inspection, I wish I could see the Purple-Toes in person, they look really good

Thanks, SoHi for the pics.

Damn, I thought the Asias and the purple toes were the same thing because they look so similar.
laugh.gif

Maybe the Aces are secretly releasing on some limited tip cause Eastbay has some shorts and sleeveless tops to match them.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Man those PE SL are nice, make me look forward to the general white and blacks ones.

look nice, but one thing i don't get about the SLs, isnt part of the design the mesh with the webbing around it, making them more breathable thannormal shoes? don't the SLs lose that by being all leather?

Also, are the SLs actually lighter?

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

I think the "aces" he's referring to are the Lower Merion colourway.. since the wallpaper from Nikebasketball had a deck of cards and something along the lines of "Big Ace" or "High Ace"

really hope Canada gets a lil more love.. from the ZKIII's colourways.. don't want to be stuck with just the blk/maize

The Athletic teams from Lower Merion are called "Aces". That's why these are called "The Ace"

Originally Posted by bhigh1

Man those PE SL are nice, make me look forward to the general white and blacks ones.

look nice, but one thing i don't get about the SLs, isnt part of the design the mesh with the webbing around it, making them more breathable than normal shoes? don't the SLs lose that by being all leather?

SL is a special kind of leather, it is way more breathable than normal leather is.

look nice, but one thing i don't get about the SLs, isnt part of the design the mesh with the webbing around it, making them more breathable than normal shoes? don't the SLs lose that by being all leather?

SL is a special kind of leather, it is way more breathable than normal leather is.

Synthetic Leather...

Originally Posted by Azn PiN0Y

Synthetic Leather...

ahh so is SL for synthetic leather, not super light? that would clear up my confusion.
edit: the answer to my own question is yes, but i guess my pointis that with the upper all the same material, the waffle pattern is just cosmetic.

^ Then put it in your sig, or make a thread about it in the right Buy/Sell forum.

Do NOT buy/sell/trade in regular threads.

Back
Top Bottom