OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Any people already at hoh at Houston galleria?

I really doubt anybody would be at HoH already at the galleria, really really doubt it, and I hope I'm right.

when u buy do not forgot
FTL platinum VIP
spend $100 and get a $10 reward card
spend $150 and get a $15 reward card
spend $200 and get a $20 reward card

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

WHO is camping at hohny... i see 3 people there already.smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, you for real?

lol the cold weather and rain will keep some cats home... I would say some of ya'lls chances just increased! maybe?!?! hahahaha

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by s dubl

c'mon guys lets keep that crap out of here....

We dont go in the LeBron thread bragging that Kobe has how many....uh 5 rings, and Lebron has how many? I cant hear you......
He's going to get the ring Kobe way trying to wen this year
pimp.gif
. Now back to the shoe...
What? Would you like to try again? in English?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by s dubl

c'mon guys lets keep that crap out of here....

We dont go in the LeBron thread bragging that Kobe has how many....uh 5 rings, and Lebron has how many? I cant hear you......
He's going to get the ring Kobe way trying to wen this year
pimp.gif
. Now back to the shoe...
What? Would you like to try again? in English?

LOL!
roll.gif

some people who got lucky on NDC and Eastbay might not show up tomorrow at NTLA so maybe they will have a few extras

Originally Posted by jcmismoney

Anyone have any insider info on how many pairs NTLA has to sell?

Only info I got in regards to NTLA is that they did the whole wristband thing again and they are wiped out. So it doesnt matter anymore. LOL.. you still got a good chance of scoring at NTSM the start the raffle at 7:45am. I'm most likely rolling out there in an hour and camp.

I received the wristband but am not quite sure if I will be walking away with a pair in a few hours due to the speculation that NTLA only has a small quantity of the green mambas.

I received the wristband but am not quite sure if I will be walking away with a pair in a few hours due to the speculation that NTLA only has a small quantity of the green mambas.

I say try. You already put in the effort to get the wristband. Don't fall for speculation bruh, if there is something i've learned when it comes to getting info, sometimes its better if you do your own legwork instead of listening to a forum or know-it-alls

Originally Posted by astroox805

Only info I got in regards to NTLA is that they did the whole wristband thing again and they are wiped out. So it doesnt matter anymore. LOL.. you still got a good chance of scoring at NTSM the start the raffle at 7:45am. I'm most likely rolling out there in an hour and camp.

Why you gonna camp out when they're doing a raffle? Your odds for winning are the same whether you have the first ticket or the last ticket.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by astroox805

Why you gonna camp out when they're doing a raffle? Your odds for winning are the same whether you have the first ticket or the last ticket.
cause im bored and live about an hour away. i also got a full nights rest during the day so i'm wide awake. your right though
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom