OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yungone350

so a guy on my local craigslist is selling "Kobe Vi Championship Edition"

they are just like the Del Sol but Nike swoosh is gold and the rear of the shoe is gold as well, the colorway looks good for a fake.
hope i dont see these on people feet

oh, i'm sure people will wear them, i saw so many fakes the other day when picking up some xis, i thought i was in china.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Sorry for being ignorant but been away for 3 days a week and this thread just kinda exploded...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

P.S. If you hate the shoe stay away from the thread, Example, I don't like Lebrons I stay away from Lebron thread.. Simple why complcate things!!!

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Sorry for being ignorant but been away for 3 days and this thread just kinda exploded...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Any News on Eastbay Orders? Are they Cancelling, Shipping, No Idea?
embarassed.gif

Just a lil help!

-Thanks

P.S. If you hate the shoe stay away from the thread, Example, I don't like Lebrons I stay away from Lebron thread.. Simple why complcate things!!!

nothing yet, i've been staring at backordered for days...
i'm hoping the shoes r shipped, just haven't updated their system yet.

PS: ignore post works

yeah i seen some crazy fakes on those XI. Seen Kobe fakes but not too many on people.

alexanderfasto, You got my vote on the stay away if you dnt like Kobe's. As far as eastbay orders, they havent received the shipment, they are expecting it, i was tol dby a rep. today that it should be in in the next week. dont know if that accurate tho.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Honestly may be the most comfortable basketball shoes ive had on in a long time.

Hope my Grinchs come in
mad.gif
no doubt. best ZK in terms of comfort. haven't really played 5 on5  on these.
but so far, traction isn't an issue. it's just not stellar.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Real talk, I had the OG jordan 7,8,10,11,12,13 on the first month they came out every year when MJ was in his prime. I have all the lebrons and pennys and the feeling I got when I bought the Del Sols and wore them for the first time took me back to the 7th grade when I first wore my jordan 11. In no way am I comparing the jordan 11 to the del sols vi but its been almost 15 years since I had a shoe that I just stare at when they are on my feet and look down at them when I walk. Im not even a hardcore Kobe fan and im in love with these shoes. I gonna be tuned into NBA TV tonight to see if he wears them against the spurs
same here. I got the OG 7,8,12,13 when they came out. the feeling of wearing a "Jordan" back then...
wearing the zkv and now the BEST zk- the 6s... man. just fantastic. I was smelling my del sols for about
a good 5 minutes.
roll.gif

Just saw sportscenter, during the Lakers post game kobe was rocking a sick all black Beanie it had the kobe symbol in da front. I want that Beanie lol.

Alright, real quick sizing question. Went to go pick up the Del Sols at my local FTL (strictly for casual wear). My luck, the ONLY pair they had sold was the size 12 (my normal size). Tried on an 11.5, and they fit pretty well, but were JUST a bit too small. I thought I read something a few pages back about these stretching due to the amount of fabric on them. Can any of you guys that have hooped in them yet attest to this? Any help would be appreciated. Don't wanna take the time to order a 12, and then end up having them stretch out and have my foot slipping around all damn day.

Thanks in advance,
J

the best detail about these to me is that THEY WONT CREASE!!! We finally have a shoe that wont crease and even if it does, more than likely it wont look like it.

Del Sols looked nice.. Real nice

Can't blame the shoes on the Lakers poor play

I'm mad we lost. We gotta get it together.

No way should d.Blair be getting those numbers or Tony Parker getting in the paint like that.

just checked my ndc account online and my grinches have shipped w ups tracking available. chose ground. no email yet.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

just checked my ndc account online and my grinches have shipped w ups tracking available. chose ground. no email yet.

*high five* mine too

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*high five* mine too
pimp.gif
 Mine too, I was gonna be sooo sad if I had to wait til the 5th.

Nice Del Sols everyone.....Just got home and time to hit delete on the DVR.......Hate seeing the Lakers lose.....

Originally Posted by 23king24

the best detail about these to me is that THEY WONT CREASE!!! We finally have a shoe that wont crease and even if it does, more than likely it wont look like it.

hate to break it to you but it creases above the heel cup. no big deal since that's what wearing shoes does right? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

An excellent game in the VI, sign me up for unlimited pairs
laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

Let me get this straight:

1) You sell your dad's OG Bred XIs to get some Grinches.

2) After the Lakers lose on Xmas, you come in here to talk @!$! about the shoes and say Lebron is god.

3) Then you come up with a story about how you got robbed for your pair after waiting in line.

4) Now you're talking @!$! again?

Do you have a split personality or are you just an idiot?

roll.gif
dont be so hard on him man schizophrenia is a turrble illness! lol
laugh.gif

This dude is crazy!Get your mind rightOr get out the threadStop bringing hate to this threadIf you have a problem with Kobe or the VI, don't post in here.If you love the IV or V more, post in those threads!!This is the VI thread... No hate is needed.Whoever robbed you must of known you were:A. A resellerB. A Kobe haterC. GayD. Gay again (dang)E. All of the aboveGet it together man
Not a reseller
mad.gif
, not a hater
alien.gif
, and gay, ha
roll.gif
, no. I'm straight
pimp.gif
, i'm so straight, if I was any straighter, i'd be gay
embarassed.gif
. Back to the shoe
nerd.gif
this must a mentally challenged version of Nat Turner. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom