OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
 s dubl wrote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

red to black gradient+frosted clear sole=winner to me!
smokin.gif
I like em a lot.
Thank God

*shouts to the heavens*

��
laugh.gif

only a few colors I dont really like, a few I like but will be passing, but these ASGs are a must.

�� lol
you need to cop
hell if $$ is right I'd cop pairs I dont even like just to have em
laugh.gif

saw this in the Laker thread in s&t...not Nike related, but it is Kobe releated and thought some of y'all might enjoy. Esp Ed.

=,(

where have all these years gone?!?!

damn man... now his knee is giving up...

>> it's too much!! i'm already stress'n wondering how i'm going to be able to cop them all w/ bills and my wedding coming up in June <<

congrats on the wedding and what i did Sir was, TOLD (ha ha) my wife no wedding without kobe all star v's on my feet, so MAYBE try to weave the 2 together, weeding/kobes. and hopefully ya get alotta gift cards ya can use on the kicks, jus tryin ta help :smile:

and AGAIN a HGE HUGE thanks to deionandmelo for the asg v hookup, words cant express

i like the asg VI , ALOT, i just wish it had a black swoosh instead of white

havent seen a colorway of the VI i havent liked yet

i generally avoid red cways, but I do think that AGSs are sick!..def would have liked to see black swoosh...but whatever..

del sols still top cw for me...though I'll be grabbing the ASG's, Dukes, Rices, concords, chaos1...

...not feeling breds, chaos2, glass blues at alll

mjrod1985

Did you mean the Plaza Bonita Footlocker in National City? I went and they didnt have the shorts

Wow del sols look sooooo much better with yellow laces. Shame you have to take the laces from the bruce lees. All stars are an easy pass. There nice but just not my taste.

The ASG are aight I like the the IV and V ASG better. The del sols look real nice with yellow laces.

Originally Posted by waverder

ASG VI's, BRED VI's and all the other VI colorways.. it's too much!! i'm already stress'n wondering how i'm going to be able to cop them all w/ bills and my wedding coming up in June. Anyone else feeling the stress? haha.

I'm in the same situation, except my wedding is in a couple weeks...

Getting married is only a letter of Certification.

Kobes are with you and on you. They will never yell at you nor tell you what to do...

They're literally your foundation, the ground you walk on...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobes are with you and on you. They will never yell at you nor tell you what to do...

laugh.gif

Darryl hacked your account huh?

Haha.. thanks for the pep talk! My fiancée is still supportive in my shoe interest even tho we got a wedding coming up.

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

ASG VI's, BRED VI's and all the other VI colorways.. it's too much!! i'm already stress'n wondering how i'm going to be able to cop them all w/ bills and my wedding coming up in June. Anyone else feeling the stress? haha.

Congrats!!! I'm in the same situation, except my wedding is in a couple weeks...

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

>> it's too much!! i'm already stress'n wondering how i'm going to be able to cop them all w/ bills and my wedding coming up in June <<

congrats on the wedding and what i did Sir was, TOLD (ha ha) my wife no wedding without kobe all star v's on my feet, so MAYBE try to weave the 2 together, weeding/kobes. and hopefully ya get alotta gift cards ya can use on the kicks, jus tryin ta help :smile:

and AGAIN a HGE HUGE thanks to deionandmelo for the asg v hookup, words cant express

i like the asg VI , ALOT, i just wish it had a black swoosh instead of white

havent seen a colorway of the VI i havent liked yet

Haha.. Thx! Good idea on the gift cards.. I need to get regiistered on eastbay!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by thapointguy

P_360_3_Zoom-Kobe-VI-4i.jpg

Yeah there it is.
laugh.gif
The tongue logo is hard to see. Reminds me of the red and black character from Star Wars, Seth??. *
Darth Maul? 
Good find on the shozoku logo on the tongue. 

Some more pics via Taobao

3ba484258740b7dca0c6de766c0ce35c.jpg

add74545d6208f1c60672e88dd634068.jpg

0280cf6fb2fdb52d8b9c44e3df6c3ce2.jpg

f6dbec0fa9f740b5fb23115f228df9c1.jpg

2444b6d25ca40f944e1463b0a906145b.jpg

bdae5f88519fb944517ca19993476958.jpg

8955e87f9fe5c268dd03b6abfeaba5de.jpg

fdc305edff8a1cb4cac589df3794884e.jpg

587e1fc676d076bacdc21472a9c8958e.jpg

196c6b3e0e96f7bfb7654648bef09f98.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

woooooow ASG VIs!!!! this year, ASG edition Kobe is another pass to me~ more pairs for you guys!!

i like the design, the color blocking~ very unique shoes! but, just not impressive enough to make me buy it...

the clear soles are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   caught me again... in the futer if i reversed my decision and copped this, the only reason maybe the soles... dam... having clear soles addiction lately, can't resist the clear soles, especially this kind with white color... not the Jordan XI CG or foamposite kind of blue tinted soles(those r very nice if they stay DS, but i wear my shoes...)

but IMO, ASG Vs>>>>>>>>>ASG VIs

NWT, they also never complain, and when u dont get yer Kobes anything for xmas , its forgotten immediately !

waverder i cleaned up with the MALL GIFT CARDS, she didnt get one

ya give a cat with a shoe addiction a gift card good for any store in the mall, well, where in the heck do ya think that card and every other one is goin ?!?!?!?!?!!? hhhhmmmmm

the RED on the asg vi's seems to be a 'truer' red, if that makes any sense. the v's seemed to be a shade or 2 or 3 short of a true deep red. ima stickin with the black swoosh though

after seein the asg vi's i am REALLY interested in seein the bruce lees, kinda hopin they do a gradient effect with them somehow

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
. the all star games are terrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

+1
Not feeling the tongue and the heel, they make the shoe look like some wal mart sonic the hedgehog hologram kid's shoes.

to each his own though

Haha.. thanks for the pep talk! My fiancée is still supportive in my shoe interest even tho we got a wedding coming up.

C'Mon R. Kicks for life! j/k It's a very fine line. I've had my share of discussions with my wife about shoes over the years. We're still together and I can buy any shoe I want, so it can be done. LOL

Anyone who ordered the grinches from rmkstore actually get it yet?  I tried to email but didn't get any response, they said it was supposed to ship last Friday 
mad.gif

Darryl hacked your account huh?

<LolKobe's...Need themWant themCrave themLove themHold themCaress themLick themBathe with them. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom