OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't do this cause I hate the laziness of some NT'ers, but I feel like being helpful today.

9597c63e3a.png

Really need a answer still havent copped my first pair of 6s but will be doing so this weekend getting the concords and trying to get some LAs tonight on NDC.

Size wise how do they run ? like the iv or vs more or less , I use 10 in iv and 9.5 in v's just wanna copp the right sz.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I usually don't do this cause I hate the laziness of some NT'ers, but I feel like being helpful today.

9597c63e3a.png

Help me out again and tell me what website you're talking about. I donno where Marnie works

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Really need a answer still havent copped my first pair of 6s but will be doing so this weekend getting the concords and trying to get some LAs tonight on NDC.

Size wise how do they run ? like the iv or vs more or less , I use 10 in iv and 9.5 in v's just wanna copp the right sz.

If i were you id try them on.  I wear a 10.5 in all 3 and i have a little room in all but the iv having the least.  Id say to go 9.5 cause the vi compare the the v best and are a little roomier, but you should def try them on especially since you wear diff sizes in the iv and v.

That whole chat convo has me lost, he is talking about the 3d's on the 9th and then talking about them being ready to go tonight.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

That whole chat convo has me lost, he is talking about the 3d's on the 9th and then talking about them being ready to go tonight.
THIS! it didn't help at all lol, it just caused unnecessary confusion. Pretty sure most folks who browse this thread knows the EastLA's release tonight (or midnight) on NDC and Eastbay.

Originally Posted by bigblizur

I have a free shipping code, will that apply to the LA's on eastbay??
Free shipping promotions can be used when ordering the East LA's.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

They let you exchange DS pairs of Kobe V's for VI's? All you need is the receipt right?

If you don't have a receipt, but the store carries the pair your are exchanging then most places will give you store credit. Sometimes managers can be pricks about it though.

I don't get the theme for the "East LA" KB VI. If Nike knew anything about the Mexican dominated East-Los, they would know that a pair of shoes that look like that would not sell for $hit there. Cowboy boots & Nike Cortez. LOL!

hmmm, online or take more time off work tomorrow morning?? I think I'll opt outta work.. again
laugh.gif

E. LA is my birthplace only. That's probably the only reason why I would cop, other than that, ehh... Red laces really did interest me in em in the first place but there's no lace bag, so naw. Ima try and cop for NotoriousMJ23
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

I don't get the theme for the "East LA" KB VI. If Nike knew anything about the Mexican dominated East-Los, they would know that a pair of shoes that look like that would not sell for $hit there. Cowboy boots & Nike Cortez. LOL!

At first I laughed my a** off at that comment then i smh
tired.gif
 cause its so truth..... you really do see people still rock cortez and think they fresh as hell.

Originally Posted by never wear them

E. LA is my birthplace only. That's probably the only reason why I would cop, other than that, ehh... Red laces really did interest me in em in the first place but there's no lace bag, so naw. Ima try and cop for NotoriousMJ23
nerd.gif

White Memorial? are they really only an LA & NTLV release?

Lex- Read the post above you....Not to mention Eastbay rep has been in here numerous times talking about them on eastbay.com

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

THE ALL BLUE ONES ARE RELEASING TONIGHT

it isn't that hard people

I am well aware of that, I am trying to figure out why the convo was talking about the 3d's tonight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom