OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ "like a G6"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Guys think the LA will sell out?

I would think so. It is limited even though not many people like it. Should be quick, resellers will buy regardless and a few actual collectors and some people who like blue will scoop them.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Guys think the LA will sell out?

I would think so. It is limited even though not many people like it. Should be quick, resellers will buy regardless and a few actual collectors and some people who like blue will scoop them.

LolRight on the money broI love how you added "some people who like blue will scoop these"Nice

Yeah free shipping if you're a member

They will refund you if you aren't logged in when making the order. I wasn't for the grinch restock and they refunded me

Free shipping over 100 if youlre a member on ndc.

I got wifey e-camping for me on these. Only reason I want em is cuz they'll look
smokin.gif
with an LA fitted in the summer! Nawmsayin?!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by playaproved

Just copped the concords today. They seem a bit wider than my Grinches, but a good fit overall. I'm glad NWT posted some sick on foot pics as these weren't even on the radar for me. They look way better on foot than they do on their own.

They're dope. I felt them wider than my del sols. I played in em as well... Phenomenal.

I loved the ZK5s... 40 pairs(11 ids)... I can honestly say these are a better ride, IMO. The insole just makes it "butter". And that WrapAround midsole is an amazing feature. Many don't see the actual purpose of that. I can care less if it creases, that thing kept the whole ride squishy comfortable. Haha. Real nice shoe.
What about overall performance? V or VI? Oh,  I was just messing with Mugen's video review
laugh.gif

One thing About the 5s that I liked but it was also a con, was that it was too low to the ground. It felt great don't get me wrong, but the more the midsole compressed and the zoom getting beat, I CAN FEEL THE ZOOM BAGS PRESSURIN MY FOOT. It was getting sorta uncomfortable and felt like they were done.

with these 6s, I felt that thick insole soften and since it's thick, it didn't flatten out! The midsole is probably my favorite part of the shoe.
I took out the insoles once I got home and saw the pressure points soft(not flat) while the other parts of the insole remained stiff/thick.
These, the ZK5, and the 2K4s are still up there in performance for me.

I pulled my calf twice wearing the 6s already....but when I wear the 5s it doesn't hurt....I don't get why....I might try and change out the insoles (aka Sockliners)

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by playaproved

Just copped the concords today. They seem a bit wider than my Grinches, but a good fit overall. I'm glad NWT posted some sick on foot pics as these weren't even on the radar for me. They look way better on foot than they do on their own.

They're dope. I felt them wider than my del sols. I played in em as well... Phenomenal.

I loved the ZK5s... 40 pairs(11 ids)... I can honestly say these are a better ride, IMO. The insole just makes it "butter". And that WrapAround midsole is an amazing feature. Many don't see the actual purpose of that. I can care less if it creases, that thing kept the whole ride squishy comfortable. Haha. Real nice shoe.
What about overall performance? V or VI? Oh,  I was just messing with Mugen's video review
laugh.gif

One thing About the 5s that I liked but it was also a con, was that it was too low to the ground. It felt great don't get me wrong, but the more the midsole compressed and the zoom getting beat, I CAN FEEL THE ZOOM BAGS PRESSURIN MY FOOT. It was getting sorta uncomfortable and felt like they were done.

with these 6s, I felt that thick insole soften and since it's thick, it didn't flatten out! The midsole is probably my favorite part of the shoe.
I took out the insoles once I got home and saw the pressure points soft(not flat) while the other parts of the insole remained stiff/thick.
These, the ZK5, and the 2K4s are still up there in performance for me.

I pulled my calf twice wearing the 6s already....but when I wear the 5s it doesn't hurt....I don't get why....I might try and change out the insoles (aka Sockliners)

maybe the lower cut or the weight of the shoe because it lighter?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea the only things exluded from the free shipping over $100 are i.d products.

Sorry about that. I was definitely wrong. Must've lost my mind waiting on these LA's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom