OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blahzee

Hands down the worst Kobe EVER.

sick.gif
this.
laugh.gif

but i just realized from those pics i need to step up my kobe 1-3 game asap. and complete my 4's. i'm pretty much set on my v's. those 3's though,
pimp.gif

sick.gif
naw not at all. if anything the worst kobes are the 2's and 3's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i might pick up this first colorway, they are growing on me as much as i hate to ball in black shoes.

I just can't make up my mind on these.  I think the shoe looks good but I don't know if I can get past the rain drop pattern.
I guess I'll have to see them in person before I buy.  I really hope I don't like them too much.  I have never bought Kobes
until the Vs and I have spent way too much on them.

The 1st colorway for the VI's I am not sold on. But if they release pics of other colorways, I will be sold. 

Originally Posted by jmizzo

sick.gif
can't wait to see this on page 700+, after you have 10-12 pairs....

Just ask Edwin (NWT)

Yup... Lol. If your basing it off just this colorway ( which IMO is hot) then your jumping the gun. I copped 12+ of the zk4s after thinking his line was gonna be done with.

damn it!! ok screw the BS...im saving up for the VI lol

wow i thought they were the BS aways at first then i looked again and was like %!@!!! lol

^i kno man!! at first glance i thought it was the BS. then i checked them really good, it was the 6.

seeing those pics made me change my mind. i think ima cop this one now. cant wait.

^i kno man!! at first glance i thought it was the BS. then i checked them really good, it was the 6.

seeing those pics made me change my mind. i think ima cop this one now. cant wait.

These are amazing. The wait is going to suck.

The ONLY thing I don't like about the VI's, if anything, is the insole. It could of been alot better, not like it matters though.

Name : Zoom Kobe VI
Colour : WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
Style : 429659-100
Release Date : SP 2011
Price : $130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom