OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time did ndc start selling out, i was able to get a 10.5 and completed my order at 11 04 central, usaully they would be gone by then like with the grinches.

Originally Posted by tonehoe

anyone knows if the kobe vi la's will be released at kb24?

after what happened with the grinches, you really want to try your luck there? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Umm international shipping is completely different. My shoes were shipped in box but the box was in a BAG. Straight beat to all hell. And I had my shoes 3 days after shipping...I said it took them 3 weeks just to get them out, because they were selling shoes they didn't have instock.

Oh sorry i didn't mean to accuse you of lying or being wrong or anything i was just meaning i've had good experiences with them. But mine were also shipped in a bag. Definitely could have been worrying had i cared about the box.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

For those who like to wear matching shirts with their kicks...

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-403733

East LA shirt

thanks~
i like the shirt more than the shoes! 
smokin.gif
Yeah, I like the simplicity of the shirt. Nothing that really screams out that it's a Kobe shirt haha

i think it is not a kobe shirt, the symbol applies to the whole line of LA pack products? am i wrong?
i want that shirt~ hahaha

i dont have much blue shirts!

For those who like to wear matching shirts with their kicks...

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-403733

East LA shirt

thanks~
i like the shirt more than the shoes! 
smokin.gif
Yeah, I like the simplicity of the shirt. Nothing that really screams out that it's a Kobe shirt haha

i think it is not a kobe shirt, the symbol applies to the whole line of LA pack products? am i wrong?
i want that shirt~ hahaha

i dont have much blue shirts!
you're right. the hyperfuse low allstar pack has the LA symbol on the heel. however, the ones on the east la pack (blue, and dodger blue/grey) have the same LA font as the tshirt and the kobe VI. the rest have a different LA font.

Man, this release wasn't popping in here like the grinch one was lol

I think we jumped atleast 20 pages that night

last time they released the grinches on there after all the other sites...but it was like at a %*$@@+ up time

Originally Posted by djkaos23

DAMN!! Oh well. Headed home from work with the intent of hoping on the computer by 9-9:10. Get home and hop on the computer at 9:11 exact. As im going to NDC wifey hands me envelopes from the mail box. Boom!!!! Utilities, insurance, Directv bill. It was like wifey waited till I got to NDC home page and then dropped em on me.
I hit her with 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

then it was Instant re-route to those websites to pay bills. LA will have to wait or i will trade cool greys.
haha that had me
roll.gif

you'll have other chances since there are gonna be like 20+ colorways droppin.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man, this release wasn't popping in here like the grinch one was lol

I think we jumped atleast 20 pages that night

Word!
smokin.gif
 But the Grinches had hype (from TNT/FSW), it's Bright Green and it also was the first ZKVI colorway to drop.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tonehoe

anyone knows if the kobe vi la's will be released at kb24?
nerd.gif

any word on the vault or HOHLA??
i asked an employee in-store on tuesday after the lakers/jazz game if they would release Friday, he told me no.  not sure if this has changed.

These sold out obnoxiously fast...maybe I'll have the good fortune of being on time with a restock. The more im in this thread and have to see the sweet vibrant green in these avy's, the more and morrree I wish I had some Grinch's. Just sick.

eb still has a fsr on the la's but once u add a sz it says it's sold out. tb's r back ordered for 2/4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom