OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see any other NBA player rocking another players sneakers except jordans. But thats just me. Rondo rocking Kobes is crazy. Lol.

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I guess you could call the Chinas a "limited general release" over here thus far as the only place they have dropped physically is NikeTown and other then that they're available online.

They could show up at HoH, but no one is sure.

How limited would you say they are?? Hopefully my size 8US will still be around when my buddy gets to go shopping.. I'll be sad if not, after getting all excited about it haha
FSR online still, but not sure about NT. I am about to head there now actually so I will inquire.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

By far, the ACES have always been my favorite colorway of the Kobes from IV, V, and now the VI looks very promising...Patiently waiting for more pics...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think we have enough post with Rondo rocking 'RICE' Kobe VI. Kobe VIs are the best performance shoes out there and Rondo respects Kobe. DONE! Now Back to Shoes... What does everyone think of Kobe PE on last night?

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think Nike has their hand in the cookie jar with the NBA.

You think LOl, david stern realize he can make some money off of nike, after all the association is a business.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Cant see any other NBA player rocking another players sneakers except jordans. But thats just me. Rondo rocking Kobes is crazy. Lol.
where have you been the past few years? do you know how many players wore the kobe 4's, 5's and now 6's (slowly)?
there are probably more players wearing kobe's than players wearing jordan's. 
laugh.gif

I am always amazes how many guys wear LBJ's shoes. The VI's are performance beasts and there are not too many other shoes that are close.

bracing myself for the 3D's, Sunsets, BHM's, AJ XIII's, Foams and the Kobe Air Force Ones (high & Low)......

It's gonna be a busy February for us...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Wow, Rondo would be the last person I would expect to see wearing Kobe's.

Totally agree!  The way those dudes glare at each other that'd be like Karl Malone wearing Jordans....
J.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

You think LOl, david stern realize he can make some money off of nike, after all the association is a business.

Umm... There's no concrete info on it... So it's all speculation at this point. I haven't heard anything about the NBA receiving a contract request from Nike.... Maybe theyre doing it under the table. I assume they'd get hit big, from adidas and lose lots of $

or maybe they're more lenient... Doesn't have to mean they're involved in any way.

Speaking of Adidas, they're gonna test out skin tight jerseys during the ASG. So far Dwight Howard and DRose are gonna be wearing them, go figure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I am always amazes how many guys wear LBJ's shoes. The VI's are performance beasts and there are not too many other shoes that are close.
its not about perfromance unless ur on the court.. and most of us aint hoopin we jus rock our kicks so eff the performance i need sum crack on my feet!

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

its not about perfromance unless ur on the court.. and most of us aint hoopin we jus rock our kicks so eff the performance i need sum crack on my feet!

I dont know bout you.... But I need a shoe that will make me FEEL like I'm On Crack... Looks come 1st sometimes. Which in this case, Kobes bring the performance regardless. Now all I hope is, that they look sick.

Umm... There's no concrete info on it... So it's all speculation at this point. I haven't heard anything about the NBA receiving a contract request from Nike.... Maybe theyre doing it under the table. I assume they'd get hit big, from adidas and lose lots of $

or maybe they're more lenient... Doesn't have to mean they're involved in any way.

Nike recently got the NFL uni contract, so maybe they are trying to oust Adidas too. I miss the days of Nike NBA unis. They were the ones who updated the Lakers unis in '99-2000, along w/the Raptors, Pistons, & Heat (they all have the same style, but Im sure ya'll knew that).

i don't see many people wearing lebrons... 

Kobe has said it many times, he doesn't care who rocks his kicks. He wants them to me the most high performance in the league and when he sees people wearing them, he knows nike is doing the right thing. I don't see why there is such a big discussion about it. They're one of the best performance shoes out right now...

Originally Posted by jdub562

Nike recently got the NFL uni contract, so maybe they are trying to oust Adidas too. I miss the days of Nike NBA unis. They were the ones who updated the Lakers unis in '99-2000, along w/the Raptors, Pistons, & Heat (they all have the same style, but Im sure ya'll knew that).
Last time I heard the NBA reached out to Nike about a contract, and Nike only wanted to sponsor the team's it had before, which included the ones you mentioned above....  Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Spurs, Wizards, Raptors, Pistons and Heat. 

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Rice High School not even wearing the Rices posted here / the ones Rondo is wearing tonight. Over this past weekend SNY Invitational.
2hyyxbk.jpg
HEEEEY I KNOW THAT REF...LOLOL

Originally Posted by al3x89

i don't see many people wearing lebrons... 
There are plenty in the NBA- College and High School is a whole other story...tons of them.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

I dont know bout you.... But I need a shoe that will make me FEEL like I'm On Crack... Looks come 1st sometimes. Which in this case, Kobes bring the performance regardless. Now all I hope is, that they look sick.

I want my cake and eat it too....shoes that look great as well as have incredible performance. I am older than most here, so I understand most wear them casually, I do not. I wear them to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom