OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

This is what I have so far.

Have those touched the pavement yet
smile.gif
. Nice pickups.

I've only wore the Grinches and Del Sols.. I cant wear the 3Ds cause theyre a 9.5 and I wear 10.5
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Yea I will only wear the Grinch's in good weather. Are you selling the 3d's? Not my size anyway just curious.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So glad I dislike the 3ds. Their def not worth the hype either. Gr pairs are the best and most easily obtainable. The way it should be.
too much hype with the grinch's and 3-D's.  in my opinion, the best 6 so far is the del sol...until the rice release. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Trying to change the topic since the 3D are done with. 
I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.
429659-006_6_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20006%20hw.jpg

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China.
But shouldn't they come in the special box? The ones I say with the lace lock and special insoles are in the regular black box.

I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.  

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China. Kicks Crew and some of the other sites based in Asia have the limited China version. I wonder if we'll just get GR
Grinches say "I Want A Shoe That Moles To My Foot" as well

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

So glad I dislike the 3ds. Their def not worth the hype either. Gr pairs are the best and most easily obtainable. The way it should be.
agree 100% with you man 100%%

roll.gif
Sure buddy. This is what salty people would normally say after they struck out on a release. Imo these will be like the South Beach. People will regret for not getting them down the road. Wait for a celebrity to wear it to build more hype 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China. Kicks Crew and some of the other sites based in Asia have the limited China version. I wonder if we'll just get GR
Grinches say "I Want A Shoe That Moles To My Foot" as well
Well the Grinches were the 1st release so maybe they didn't have time to think of something for them.*shrugs*

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
Sure buddy. This is what salty people would normally say after they struck out on a release. Imo these will be like the South Beach. People will regret for not getting them down the road. Wait for a celebrity to wear it to build more hype 
laugh.gif

Or that's what people who sincerely don't like a sneaker say. I never once said I'd buy them and I even had the opportunity to and could of resold but why bother. Funny how you compare these to another hypebeast sneaker.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

This is what I have so far.

Have those touched the pavement yet
smile.gif
. Nice pickups.

I've only wore the Grinches and Del Sols.. I cant wear the 3Ds cause theyre a 9.5 and I wear 10.5
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Nice collection so far! Do you ball in all of them or wear with jeans?

I struck out on NDC, Eastbay.com AND a phone call to eastbay last night, so I guess i'm part of THAT club also, lol..
The operator at eastbay told me that they only had 5 pairs in my size so this shoe is definitely looking like the most "limited" VI so far...
Great pics so far, i'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet and hit the bay...
Oh well, hopefully the OC/Sunsets are a bit easier to procure...
That box the ASG's are in (as well as the shoes themselves) is gorgeous...
This month is killin me, smh...

roll.gif
laugh.gif

im being honest with him.  i think one of the best colorways are the del sols,    i didnt like the release so i didnt try.  i just got lucky on a shoe i happen to like which was the east la's.  with my disdain for the 3d's, it allows someone else who really likes the shoe a chance to obtain them and i think thats all good.  besides i used the money i would have spent on the kobe 3ds on two pairs of adidas superstars.  so im happy

Or that's what people who sincerely don't like a sneaker say. I never once said I'd buy them and I even had the opportunity to and could of resold but why bother. Funny how you compare these to another hypebeast sneaker.

THIS..... the 3d's just didn't cut it for me. Nice concept but poorly executed imo.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

agreed.  i had both the grinch and 3-D's in my hand and i passed on both.  not to buy for myself or to resell...and as far as i am concerned, i really don't care about celebrities.  that being said, i hope those who want them find a way to obtain them.
smile.gif

will the sunsets be gs too??
The Sunsets/Orange County colorway will be available in men's and youth sizes.

We just received our shipment in for the 3D's.  We will start processing orders soon and either ship them out later tonight or tomorrow, for anyone that placed an order with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just received our shipment in for the 3D's.  We will start processing orders soon and either ship them out later tonight or tomorrow, for anyone that placed an order with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Ray.. if they're shipped out tomorrow and being a gold member, am I looking a Saturday arrival or Monday? Just wondering.. I can wait for either. Thx

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Night Marcher01 wrote:
btw dont call me bro, BRO! do you drive a lifted truck or something?

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

This guy!
laugh.gif
 Get hooked on phonics bro! I'm not heated, my cousin is. So what? He's mad, and he has the right to be.

I see you like to nit-pick what I said but let that morality go over your head.

Really? You complaining about my logic? Alright BRO... let's used $25.

Some guy wins the item for $25 but pays $275 for shipping? You seriously do not see what i'm going at?
roll.gif

That's 300.... THREE HUNDRED dollars, somebody just made from shoes that are retailed for $140.... catching drift a little bit?

Read my original post again... I found 8 NEW Ebayers with NO feedback, NOTHING! So what does that tell you?

They made an account just so the can sell shoes for 300. That's what it's telling you. When they could've let people just buy it and not waste their time standing in line just to find out the last pair was just sold to the person in front of them. Because that same person bought 5 pairs in different sizes.

Come at me, bro! Lifted truck? How does that correlate to the word "Bro"?
roll.gif
That's adorable. Carry on, my fellow Ebayer.
wink.gif

$25, $1...it doesnt matter.  i do see your point but the example you posted was just ridiculous and not realistic....but whether its $25 or whatever amount the point is someone obviously is going to make money, its ebay thats the whole point (they make money off users and the users is trying to make money) trust me, i dislike the prices as much as you or your cousin does, but my reply was to the fact that you are heated about a market that feeds itself, so what is your point? $300 for a pair of shoes that someone paid $140, well thats why its called limited. so have fun with all your emoticons and replies, you are just ignorant.
google lifted trucks and bro, BRO! 
roll.gif

Hypocrisy at it's finest! So you agree with what I stated, about the prices? Yet you defend Ebayers that bought a shoe just to RESELL them again?

You alright doggie? Brain functioning fine there? You getting all butt hurt because my cousin is reporting fraud? Real talk, is this life?

So defending Ebayers who just makes a new account only to sell a product twice the retail value. And charge up that *+@ for shipping, just so they can avoid fees?

Let's back track to what you stated .... .... .....
its ebay thats the whole point (they make money off users and the users is trying to make money)

So people make TWICE the value of a shoe, but complain about the Ebay fees?
laugh.gif
Get outta here son!

google lifted trucks and bro, BRO!
Awhhh... stereotypes! You're one of those people
laugh.gif
Goodluck in life with that mentality!

Anyway, i'm done with this clown... it's obvious that you can't come at me, bro!

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Ray.. if they're shipped out tomorrow and being a gold member, am I looking a Saturday arrival or Monday? Just wondering.. I can wait for either. Thx
If your order ships out tomorrow, you can expect to receive them on Tuesday next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

did i miss something?? what are the crocs?

Look at the top stair of the picture....not sure how you can miss that heat.  And you call yourself a sneakerhead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom