OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by lakers911

Just received an email from Eastbay saying that my order for the 3D's couldn't be fulfilled...##!!!!!

did you get a confirmation email?
Yes, I received a confirmation email right after the order.  Everything went through...now I get this email.  Argh, eastbay sucks!
mad.gif

Just received an email from Eastbay saying that my order for the 3D's couldn't be fulfilled...##!!!!!

Yes, I received a confirmation email right after the order.  Everything went through...now I get this email.  Argh, eastbay sucks!
mad.gif
Sorry to hear that bro 
frown.gif
  seems like it happens a lot with eastbay, which is why I try to stay away for releases like this.

mad.gif

damn that sucks, i got a confirmation email but havent got another notice. did you get charged?

Went to House of Hoops here in Houston, asked the guy if they were getting any All Star Kobes, and he said only the red ones, seemed very fishy though.

i wanna know how in the world are you supposed to put all of those in your cart on ndc on 3/5/2011. I want the rice,dukes,and chinas

Originally Posted by iamlegend

i wanna know how in the world are you supposed to put all of those in your cart on ndc on 3/5/2011. I want the rice,dukes,and chinas

For some of us who may be planning on grabbing just one kind, this is great news. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Argh. Is there an automatic ignore button when there are newb posting with less than 100 posts?
30t6p3b.gif
I've been on here for years, yet I have less than 100 posts. Just because a person has a big mouth, doesn't mean they're not a noob. I'm not implying anything about anyone. I'm just saying that true heads don't always need people to hear their opinions.

One by one checkout I guess, to guarantee your first choice.. I want all 4 honestly...

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

For some of us who may be planning on grabbing just one kind, this is great news. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Depends on what kind of release they each will be.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Via Nikestore Twitter:

"The 3D's are all gone and no plans for a restock, at least for now. The OC's are dropping 2-11 though, and the BHM's 2-26."
I confirmed with my Nike source that the 3Ds are not going to get restocked. Your only chance at retail is to camp out at stores and hope that someone is crazy enough to return their pair.

It's all good mjrod... My Bad! 
happy.gif

Only 18 pairs for NT Chicago hmm!!.. 

Yup!, AS OF NOW IT'S OFFICIAL NIKE WILL RELEASE FOUR (4) NOT THREE BUT FOUR (4) C/W ON MARCH 5TH, BUT THEN AGAIN IT ALL COULD CHANGE 

LAST MINUTE! BUT ACCDG. TO MY INSIDE MAN AT "N.H.Q." IT'S 80/20 FOR SURE THAT ALL C/W WILL DROP MARCH 5TH.

Just Droppin some more info: (Accdg. to my Inside Man)

Glass Blues - GR 

Dukes - GR Limited 

Rices - GR Limited 

Chinas - OOber Limited! QS release boys, Sorry!

Again all Sneakers will be available On-line as well..

DON'T RELY ON THESE INFO THOUGH !! 

Nike can still change the release dates on THE VERY LAST MINUTE !!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EnderWill

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Argh. Is there an automatic ignore button when there are newb posting with less than 100 posts?
30t6p3b.gif
I've been on here for years, yet I have less than 100 posts. Just because a person has a big mouth, doesn't mean they're not a noob. I'm not implying anything about anyone. I'm just saying that true heads don't always need people to hear their opinions.

Nor do "true heads" try to get some type of ridiculous payment for a pair of shoes they have on hold....
Anyways, keep the collection pics coming!  I'll post my small one when my 3D's arrive 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom