OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably have to come back to this slow thread when the 7s come out since the V thread is still jumping.

Hey Mugen, how do these feel compared to the Kobe 4's??  I see your review of the 5's compared to the 6's and I am not a fan of the 5's at all.  In your pics it look like that they (Kobe 4's) are the same height in the ankle area which is cool.  The 5's were just way to low in the ankle for me.  Thanks in advance for any input you can give between the 4's and the 6's.

dunno if this has already been posted here but there are pictures of the kobe vi concords on other forums.,posted by gdiemaster   http://images.sneakernews...ds/2010/10/kobevi007.jpg
kobevi001.jpg

i'm honestly loving the way gray and concord go with each other
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif

i completely agree. but it is a kobe shoe, and knowing me, i will still pick up a couple pairs in support. i can't wait to see the christmas pair though.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^
laugh.gif

i completely agree. but it is a kobe shoe, and knowing me, i will still pick up a couple pairs in support. i can't wait to see the christmas pair though.

Me too in regards to the Christmas pair. But won't he just wear the Del Sols?

the looks of the v > vi
but let's wait for more cw's for a better judgment. the more we see, might change our perspective.

I'm still not sold on the VIs. Need to see and try them on. IMO, it's very hard to top the KOBE V.

^^^^ i said the same thing about the Vs when the IVs were still out....now I have more Vs than IVs.....

i think i like the V's over the VI's, but that's because i haven't seen the ID options and other colourways yet...

waiting impatiently.

I like the design of the V better but i ll wait for more colors to see if I cop or not...Rumors are that the christmas one would be green based

Originally Posted by al3x89

i think i like the V's over the VI's, but that's because i haven't seen the ID options and other colourways yet...

waiting impatiently.

The 5s are def better IMO. But then again, we've only seen 2 colorways of this shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom