OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the OC's are so damn nice. I might just give in and buy them for a rape price.
laugh.gif

Just a heads up.. Sent back a pair of 4.5 OC's to Eastbay because the wife wasn't crazy about them. Should be back to them on Tuesday if anyone is still looking for their girl or kid.
Got Grinch's, ASG's, Concords, and Del Sols. Gonna lay low until the 5th and HOH it up. Love these shoes and love reading the posts and seeing the pics. You guys are ate up and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I just copped my 3D's off ebay for $158.54 (finally used $50 giftcard+ $6.45 ebates cashback)!!! That's only $10 over retail which I'd spend more on gas driving around trying to get em. Thank you Jesus!!! lol
roll.gif
you crack me up. glad you got them
Thanks sir. Glad to keep you laughing (hopefully with me not at me, don't care either way
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I just copped my 3D's off ebay for $158.54 (finally used $50 giftcard+ $6.45 ebates cashback)!!! That's only $10 over retail which I'd spend more on gas driving around trying to get em. Thank you Jesus!!! lol
Well done 550.  3Ds arent for me but I am sniffing some Chinas any day now- been hounding my USPS carrier and UPS dude all week.  Glad you were able to get what you wanted on the reasonable.  Always a plus.  Good luck to everyone on what they're in search of- I have a feeling when all the ASW dust settles, most folks with a little use of their resources, will get what they want.
Thanks sir. I need to post some OC and 3D pics soon.

Yall are crazy if you think the majority of people in here wear the limited ones for balling. I won't even lie and say I'm going to because I know I won't due to the fact I play outdoors and from what I've heard these are terrible outdoors. Im gonna try one of my pairs of grinches and see how they hold up but I assure you a lot (not all, so don't get offended if you think I'm referring to you) of people wear theirs casually. And theres nothing wrong with that at all

roll.gif
Thanks sir. Glad to keep you laughing (hopefully with me not at me, don't care either way
laugh.gif
)
Yea you glad you got them so you can resell  in your sigs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Adrian:
Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth bro.

I wear everything casual as I don't ball as much, but ZKVI any colorway=Balling shoe. I mean, just cause it's a colorway that Kobe himself hasn't worn on the court
don't mean they aren't for balling.

what are you guys talking about now....the OCs are orange as in the basketball you play with is orange. common now.  its completely appropriate. if you dont like that one its because Kobe likes sunset walks on the beach, or maybe because he lives in the OC, or hmm his favorite tv show was "The OC" he really liked the depth of the character Ryan; its only appropriate that they make OC on his favorite TV show just like how they made the DK and chaos for his favorite movie.

^
Whatchu talkin bout Willisdrew? lol

It's a filipino saying... "Mabuhay" haha
'cuz dude said the Chinas became the flips, haha... and his tag is the flag...

Those China pics are sick. I cant wait to have another weekend full of disappointing online releases followed by dropping 250 to get them on ebay, haha. Collecting Kobes is so much fun this year.

mjrod - those OC pics are awesome man.  Pour the salt into the wound bro. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif
laugh.gif
)
Yea you glad you got them so you can resell  in your sigs
30t6p3b.gif
OOOOOK! You so salty like a planters peanut son.
roll.gif
I'm def keepin my 3D's and OC's.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^

LOL, I figured bro, I posted in response to Drew right above you... and you beat me to the reply button haha. So in the nicest way possible, my reply wasn't for you.
Nice pics of your OC's btw. Lucky guy with sunshine over there. haha

mjrod where u get your chinas from? i was going to pass...but after seeing "real" pics, putangina.....ima have to cop...haha

Originally Posted by kidstylez

mjrod where u get your chinas from? i was going to pass...but after seeing "real" pics, putangina.....ima have to cop...haha

Naw, I don't have the "Chinas" I wish I do... Gotta wait for the drop... My recent pickup was the OCs posted above...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^

LOL, I figured bro, I posted in response to Drew right above you... and you beat me to the reply button haha. So in the nicest way possible, my reply wasn't for you.
Nice pics of your OC's btw. Lucky guy with sunshine over there. haha
HAHAHA.... all good brotha!  Thanks.... Hawaii is all year round sunshine, but sucks being a sneakerhead here.... it's NDC, favors or eBay for me
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom