OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone try purple laces or yellow laces in their concords ? ifya did couldya post a picture please ?

y'all think 180 shipped for east la's is ok ? im on the e coast , not in la area. mjrod yer pictures of the east la's sealed the deal

bring on the Kicks...

Will Kobe put on different shoes for the half or go by quarter????

19326895fc15987987b6bf9cd4d71e0c26ac76b2.jpg

happy.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

bring on the Kicks...

Will Kobe put on different shoes for the half or go by quarter????
OH!! that would be nice different shoe in every quarter (East LA, 3-D, OC, ASG) but I don't think he'll do it..
Maybe if he was a lil younger!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

anyone try purple laces or yellow laces in their concords ? ifya did couldya post a picture please ?

y'all think 180 shipped for east la's is ok ? im on the e coast , not in la area. mjrod yer pictures of the east la's sealed the deal

Just thinking about it homie... Did you try to stock locate at foot locker? If you can, you'll be paying retail...Thanks bro for the shoutout...

put the requests in yer sigs yall its that easy and will be seen everytime ya post, cmon now

mjrod you think they would stocklocate em even though they were limited and didnt sell in ANY stores around here at all ?ido have a hoh here in raleigh fwiw, it, never crossed my mind to try it, good look either way my man

he will wear the blk red asg the entire night tanight, and u know this

dang that really sux, i wanted the 3d's n help out shaun and edwin and any other nt'ers that needed kicks, i was willing and able to help jz like last year wen i bought like 15 pairs of the asg v's, but wen i got there(10:30am) was prolly no more than 15 pairs total of both oc's n 3d's, mostly oc's, now they have 'tons' of pairs, n now the horror stories of security not letting ppl in, again sorry n congrats to who was able to cop.

i played in the asg's today, n might i say i really like them, no creasing what so ever jz like the v's, noticed it was higher but nice snug yet comfy fit, now i got the oc's on to the bhm's, cant wait, thanks again nt familia!!!!! u guys r much appreciated

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

so can people get by the security to the vault? I'm thinking of driving out there to get the OCs.

Yes, they said to tell the security guards you're there for "Nike Vault" and they will let you in no problem.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

put the requests in yer sigs yall its that easy and will be seen everytime ya post, cmon now

mjrod you think they would stocklocate em even though they were limited and didnt sell in ANY stores around here at all ?ido have a hoh here in raleigh fwiw, it, never crossed my mind to try it, good look either way my man

he will wear the blk red asg the entire night tanight, and u know this

It's worth a try brother... I heard some here was able to do it... As long as it's two weeks after release... I was in the lebron thread a while back and someone got lucky on the south beaches... I guess it's a 50/50 shot... I personally never tried because it's only for the 48 mainland states, not Hawaii...

if u guys r planning to head to the vault, try to go to the entrance where the jam session is n walk down the sidewalk towards chick hearn ct, the vault will be on the corner of Figueroa n chick hearn ct, tell security that u are her for the kobe shoes n buying them, they should let u in

I hope this thread stays alive. I am still hoping to find some oc's and better yet if and when they restock anywhere so I don't go broke getting them. Being from Syracuse makes me a sucker for orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom