OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kali4nikated

i love the concept of the OCs but i cant get passed the way the tips of the shoes look. so im really hoping chinas and rices will be a success.

Me too, the toebox looks like someone dropped a hi liter on it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xodu1l.jpg

xcjhy1.jpg

Guess I am in the minority here, but I say OCs all the way.  I guess i like the idea and color of the shoe better than the 3D, which IMO is just too gimicky and childish. 
Old fart in the house!

so far OCs>3ds for me.... but i still have yet to see 3Ds in person so who knows
i think the deal breaker for me are the 2 different heal counters so yeah...
if only ID had that shade of grey and nubuck

Lamar is wearing those Home Del Sols posted a few pages back! They look nice on court actually.Definitely not POP's, lol.

OCs have won me over. I may break down and spend the coin to get a pair. But the Glass Blue have a nice look too.

Too many f'n choices and all pricey
laugh.gif

Drove up to to Gainesville to visit my girlfriend w/ my boy and little bro to pick these up. It was lots of fun w/ lots of laugh, came to about $200 for these including gas.Still can't stop staring at these, Still waiting on visiting Jada2001Retro to see the 3d's in person. Now i can rest for a little.
ibf6t2.jpg

hell, i'll post 1 more!!!
laugh.gif

cell pic. love these things. my pair has some jean stains. prob gonna wear em a couple more times... then im a ball the **** out of em
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ballertothend wrote:

One of the main reasons I don't give Eastbay business. Like I said this thread...Eastbay is the cheapest company on the planet. Who the hell ships a damn shoe box in a plastic bag? And their ground shipping is like slower than Ground if that's even possible. I remember my Tebows came in a bag I was like the hell is this? Box is straight beat, makes Jenna Jamesons *#@#* look ds.
QFT
laugh.gif

... and JordansRMyCrack, I think Eastbay said a while back that they only double box Jordan's nowadays which is why you could have been used to it in the past maybe?
ohwell.gif
.. not sure though!
smile.gif

I'm bummed called some cali stores for kb6 asg sz 12... found a couple of pairs but they wouldn't do phone orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom