OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
c2hvZXMvbmJhL2tvYmVicnlhbnQvMDQyNDQzOC53d3dzaG9lc3lhaG9vY29tLmwuNS4wLjA.jpg

Is there a way I can get the Dream Seasons (1 or 2) here in the US without paying a ridiculous amount to get them shipped from Asia?

Kobe has an army over in Asia..

He needs to be a delegate of the UN.

*edit:

Idk about you guys ...but I'm so excited for the VI..

f083527be5f599b3a7384aa315f175fb42761e7.pjpg
That is basicly how they look, the shoe starts off leather and then tapers to flywire around the toe area and heal area. They put alot of time and detail on the bottom of the shoe trying to improve the traction. Also they are going with the full length zoom air bag with which I was told it starts at about 16mm in the heel and also tapers to about 6mm around the toe area. The colors are also going to be tapered which nike likes to call gradient. All the colorways with clear bottoms are going to be the best colorways. There is going to be a patent leather colorway with a gum bottom that looks just like the jordan xi's. With all the detail that is put in this shoe im wondering what the final price tag will be. This will most likely out perform the iv,v with there focus on out the box comfort and max traction.  

^If that's the final product, i'll be saving a lot of money next year haha. The V's are an addiction, smh.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

f083527be5f599b3a7384aa315f175fb42761e7.pjpg

That is basicly how they look, the shoe starts off leather and then tapers to flywire around the toe area and heal area. They put alot of time and detail on the bottom of the shoe trying to improve the traction. Also they are going with the full length zoom air bagwith which I was told it starts at about 16mm in the heel and also tapers to about 6mm around the toe area. The colors are also going to be tapered which nike likes to call gradient. All the colorways with clear bottoms are going to be the best colorways. There is going to be a patent leather colorway with a gum bottom that looks just like the jordan xi's. With all the detail that is put in this shoe im wondering what the final price tag will be. This will most likely out perform the iv,v with there focus on out the box comfort and max traction.  

Finally full zoom!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

. There is going to be a patent leather colorway with a gum bottom that looks just like the jordan xi's. With all the detail that is put in this shoe im wondering what the final price tag will be. This will most likely out perform the iv,v with there focus on out the box comfort and max traction.  

IIRC, some colorway info for the VI popped up a while back, and White/Black/Dark Concord was one of them.

Price increase was inevitable, but unlike some other sig hoops shoes, at least it sounds like they're adding something that at least partially justifies that increase.

Either I'm still gonna be broke for another year or I will be able to save a lot of money for a year... I got 31 pairs of V's
frown.gif
but I still hope the VIs are on par!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Either I'm still gonna be broke for another year or I will be able to save a lot of money for a year... I got 31 pairs of V's
frown.gif
31.. wow.. hahaha nice!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

that's a lot of money you put in for the V's pal.
your pairs of V's is more than all my shoes combined
laugh.gif

I said this before but what makes me think that those shoes aren't the VI is the huge step back technology-wise.

The uppers on the Kobe line have always had lightweight, cutting-edge technology. The only shoe with prominent leather were the ZK1's.

I just don't see the VI having a mainly leather upper. Not only the look, but the performance would be a downgrade from the lightweight but supportive uppers that Kobe seems to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom