OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ricky robot

Maybe there's Flywire in the medial panel.
nerd.gif
most of the stress of the shoe goes on the posterior side...that is where the flywire is needed.  The medial wouldn't be the only place for the flywire...

but this is a moot point since these are the dream season IIs anyhow.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Maybe there's Flywire in the medial panel.
nerd.gif
most of the stress of the shoe goes on the posterior lateral side...that is where the flywire is needed.  The medial wouldn't be the only place for the flywire...

but this is a moot point since these are the dream season IIs anyhow.

pos·te·ri·or
 adj.
Located behind a part or toward the rear of a structure.

the V and sample VI look like $80 shoes. Hopefully these are very far away from the final release and are the Dream Season II samples

horrrible. if 2k4-2k5 style comes back den kobes will be good hoop kickz 2 hv til den mad ugly.

So they're going to keep evolving the line...Why not do something revolutionary? This shoe looks like the last two.

Those aren't the VI's at all... These are the Kobe Veno______ And they are quite comfortable and lightweight even though they don't have flywire...

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

That's not them either, guys. Patience... 
wink.gif

well, since you're familiar with the 6's, can you tell me one thing...

does it resemble for 4/5's or is it something completely new?

hope thts not the VIs
n it really does looked like dream season... maybe the new dream season's sample?
hmm... if these r the VIs, wht a big disappointment to me~ n i will save my money next year... cuz these r too ugly... compare to the IVs or Vs... nothing improved but down graded...

Smh.... Some people will believe anything. Even if for some outragous reason, these were the VI's, they'd be early samples at most and would look completely different in the final production.

Same thing was said about the V's, samples were ugly....etc, now look at them. Seems like everyone has a pair of Kobe's nowadays.

Kobe shoes just like the jordan shoes back then~
lol
everyone gotta have one~ except the haters~

It carries the same DNA, but is completely fresh and does not have the semblance that IV and V had. Hang on to your hats. These are gonna cause a stir 
happy.gif

for those already see the ZK VI, can you tell what is the height of the shoes? like the IV? or like the V?

It carries the same DNA, but is completely fresh and does not have the semblance that IV and V had. Hang on to your hats. These are gonna cause a stir 
happy.gif

thanks man!

after reading that, i've concluded that you're a bigger tease than a girl
tongue.gif
lol

happy.gif

Glad to know those are not it , cant wait to see what they look like 

happy.gif

d491578b801b6e809a76dcff002c924812f8383.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom