OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

interesting pic up there, it does look promising, and I wonder what else they have in store for the other parts of the shoe. That would suck if someone stepped on your shoe and ripped off a bunch on those "scales"
laugh.gif

lol^

OR maybe the shoe can't scuff up.

so not only will the 6's not crease, but they won't scuff up either. they'll look DS no matter what

Originally Posted by al3x89

lol^

OR maybe the shoe can't scuff up.

so not only will the 6's not crease, but they won't scuff up either. they'll look DS no matter what

Nah, when they get scuffed the owner can manually shed a layer like an actual snake would
nerd.gif
haha.

I like what I see. That pic tells me a lot. I like the idea of making the texture of the shoe more pronounced..

I can't wait for more pictures.

as soon as there's a reply, i'm in this thread asap. f-- the kobe 4's 5's hyperfuse and everything else
nerd.gif

as soon as there's a reply, i'm in this thread asap. f-- the kobe 4's 5's hyperfuse and everything else
nerd.gif

thank god there is no flywire! Im getting tired of the look! seeing these has me curios.

thank god there is no flywire! Im getting tired of the look! seeing these has me curios.

The material has potential to be great. It look innovative which is cool.  Hopefully Nike doesn't screw it up

Originally Posted by jman219

thank god there is no flywire! Im getting tired of the look!
^ It says "flywire low" on the picture though
laugh.gif
, but atleast, from what it looks like, we're getting a completely different look with the VI upper.

Plus flywire is the sole reason to why Nike BB's top tier shoes have been considerably light the past couple of years, so Im not complaining.
I understand where you're coming from though, but I think Nike learned its more-so for performance than aesthetics with flywire.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ok im officially ready 4 the 6's that teaser pic just shut down the shoe game 4 me it looks like a snake skin cant wait to see the rest of it...already it looks better then the leborns the drive 4 six we be in style lets go!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by jman219

thank god there is no flywire! Im getting tired of the look!
^ It says "flywire low" on the picture though
laugh.gif
, but atleast, from what it looks like, we're getting a completely different look with the VI upper.

Plus flywire is the sole reason to why Nike BB's top tier shoes have been considerably light the past couple of years, so Im not complaining.
I understand where you're coming from though, but I think Nike learned its more-so for performance than aesthetics with flywire. 
If there is no flywire, this new stuff better be able to do its job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom