OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what these look like without the snake scales for the other colorways? Like an all leather upper. It'll be one of the least inspired uppers of all time without snake scales, so maybe they stick with the snake theme throughout all of the colorways?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by shox2001

more pics from taobao.com

SO real or fake??
pimp.gif
...based on the box tag alone, I would say they are real.
You're joking, right?
No...Box tag looks legit as well as the shoes...pic below for comparison...

2ccntop.jpg

For real? Look at the one in the "VI" picture... it almost looks like 00's instead of OO for the ZOOM. The boxtag does not look legit.

lol that looks fake.

i made my own label cause i lost one of the boxes for one of my kicks. my label looks real compared to theirs.

nikekobevi.jpg

Money that those are fake. Midsole looking poorly made, toebox looking stupid, heel looks huge.

Can't wait for the actual sig
pimp.gif

Like I said... If they took the pics with some LG verizon phone y'all woulda been yelling murder already.

^yeah, I'm thinking fakes too.... but damn, they're looking good so far. Can't wait!

Wally- I was thinking somewhat the same thing. The uppers is so simplistic, they'd have to keep the scales on all colorways, or add some other texture.

I don't get how people are saying they are fake yet look promising? You can't fall off both sides of the fence. They look like real samples with a fake box to me.

Originally Posted by shox2001
Can someone please decipher the Kobe code on the outrigger?
I know the V's translated to "HEART"... I can't find the decoder/translations for the symbols...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom