OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe 4 = ground breaking
Kobe 5 = Kobe 4 + technology, comfort and performance
Kobe 6 = Kobe 5 + shiny mamba scales

Not diggin the 6 so far
frown.gif

THAT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE ERIK LOL ERIK LOOKS OLDER AND BALD LMAO AND WHY WOULD HE POST PICS OF THE NIKE ZOOM KOBE ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE IF ANYTHING THESE ARE SAMPLES OR FLAT OUT FAKES ITS A LIL TO EARLY FOR THOSE KINDS OF PICS OF THE ZOOM KOBE 6 PEOPLE THESE ARE FLAT OUT FAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys quick thought i know im off topic but check this out....what if the nike zoom kobe 6 came with an automatic lace system just imagine the lightest shoe possible looking even slicker and lighter...

if you dont know what im talking about watch back to the future part 3and see those she mcfly was wearing nike is already in the works of creating a shoe like that what if the best player since jordan had these type shoes hell what mj had them when he played just imagine how much more greater there shoes and game would be

That would be the stupidest idea ever. I can lace my own damn shoes. Besides it would cause prices to skyrocket.

too early to say a pass. wait until we see the product in person. i'm sure most of y'all would change your mind. as of now, i'm just trying to figure out how many cw are coming out and which cw to buy.

^ yeah jus like the kb5, last year alot of peeps hated them but now, its one of the loved shoes.

^ yeah jus like the kb5, last year alot of peeps hated them but now, its one of the loved shoes.

at this moment the scales on the vi's have a different feel of aesthetics that i may be accustom to, perhaps time will tell on how the final execution will look like i guess...

Originally Posted by HUNT24

THAT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE ERIK LOL ERIK LOOKS OLDER AND BALD LMAO AND WHY WOULD HE POST PICS OF THE NIKE ZOOM KOBE ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE IF ANYTHING THESE ARE SAMPLES OR FLAT OUT FAKES ITS A LIL TO EARLY FOR THOSE KINDS OF PICS OF THE ZOOM KOBE 6 PEOPLE THESE ARE FLAT OUT FAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ it is older picture of E. Avar...before he went out on medical leave, then he came back bald....

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Kobe 4 = ground breaking

Not diggin the 6 so far
frown.gif

agreed, haha~

i was stunned by the VI's materials when i first saw them. but more color came out, not all of them r tempting...
if those r the final products looked like, i may just grab 1-2 pairs tht r looked very nice...

i'm sure once we see the final product, some clean clean pics, and some of nike's videos on the VI our minds will change.
and that's not to mention the nikeid preview we'll get right?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i'm sure once we see the final product, some clean clean pics, and some of nike's videos on the VI our minds will change.
and that's not to mention the nikeid preview we'll get right?
+ we havent gotten any specs on them yet, and you know once Two-Four starts wearing them...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ it is older picture of E. Avar...before he went out on medical leave, then he came back bald....

Why was he on medical leave.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Why was he on medical leave.
cancer i guess. Look like he went on chemotherapy and lost his hair

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Kobe 4 =
75e36a7c60936fc5d5b47c471dac6bb57ad0a49f_r.jpg

Not diggin the 6 so far
frown.gif
Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.