OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a big deal but since you cover everything already, might as well give it a try. To test which is higher or lower to the ground, wear each pair(4,5, and 6) measure your height with a ruler like when little kids mark it on the wall.Lol Its not gonna be much of a difference maybe by a few milimeters.

sick.gif
 at that midsole and we need more exotic colors already these del sols are  getting boring

No creasing is much appreciated!

Also, the breathability looks very nice on these..

Very excited to scoop a pair.

damn shoes looks sick but what dude said about the toe box being slimmer is worrying me. i hated the iv's toe box but loved the v's toe box...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn shoes looks sick but what dude said about the toe box being slimmer is worrying me. i hated the iv's toe box but loved the v's toe box...

The VI definitely has less vertical clearance. After a day of wearing the VI's I took my V's to the gym to go lift and immediately noticed a difference. There is significantly less room in the toe box. If you like a room in the toe box I would probably recommend going half a size up. Adrian tried them on (he is .5 a size smaller) and even he was surprised at the lack of room to move his toes. These have more of a lock-down feel because of this though. There is pressure against the whole top of your foot and the shoe moves like it is part of you.

Also, there seems to be more cushion in the forefoot. When I switched shoes it almost made my V's feel flat. This may also be adding to the reduced toe box feel of the VI's.

Hope this helps answer some of the latest questions.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Can you and NWT meet up so you can give him the shoes and he can take better pictures?

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Im liking this shoe already. Inline is too dope.....Im going to try to limit myself on how many colorways I get though.

Thanks for all the pics/info Mugen!

couldn't agree with you anymore shaun...
1 pair of each colorway i LIKE for me.... lol can't fall back into that V trap

Very Nice review Mugen. These are heat. They looked really solid on his feet when he was wearing them at the Vault. VI are googto be a most have...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by NobleKane

The VI definitely has less vertical clearance. After a day of wearing the VI's I took my V's to the gym to go lift and immediately noticed a difference. There is significantly less room in the toe box. If you like a room in the toe box I would probably recommend going half a size up. Adrian tried them on (he is .5 a size smaller) and even he was surprised at the lack of room to move his toes. These have more of a lock-down feel because of this though. There is pressure against the whole top of your foot and the shoe moves like it is part of you.

Also, there seems to be more cushion in the forefoot. When I switched shoes it almost made my V's feel flat. This may also be adding to the reduced toe box feel of the VI's.

Hope this helps answer some of the latest questions.

The more I hear the more I like
pimp.gif

The VIs have WAY LESS room in the toebox which was one my biggest gripes on the V. The heel area and heel cup also have a TOTALLY different feel than the 5 and I think I like it more. I can't wait to get a hold of a pair. So. Excite.

dont mean to rain on the zkvi parade but i cant see myself copping more than 2-3 pairs of these (all black based). i do like the shoes but i feel like we've seen these b4 with the v's. honestly, prolly only gonna cop b/c im a fan of kobe and i dont want a gap in my collection of kobes. i have 2k4's,2k5's and 1-5 so i might as well get the vi's right?

i dunno, im just not impressed by these shoes @ all. i think i should wait until @least 3-4 more official colorways surface to pass judgement, but based off what i've seen so far i can go without em'.

i know they will be performance monsters, no doubt. but as far as design i feel like whatever.

Looks like the insoles of this shoe are right, molds to your foot.

Cannot wait for the VI's. Will be interesting when they show unp on Nike ID as well.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by abstractability

Can you and NWT meet up so you can give him the shoes and he can take better pictures?

Mugen's pics are just fine.

roll.gif

for real Mugen pics are good. He didn't have to post pics. Im really not a fan of this cw. I like the cws that are more white based of the 6"s.

I ownder how durable the "scales" will be? Will they peel or break off when stepped on playing ball?

Originally Posted by s dubl

I ownder how durable the "scales" will be? Will they peel or break off when stepped on playing ball?

mugen just answered that question.,i asked this too. check a page back

Originally Posted by chaose57

Originally Posted by s dubl

mugen just answered that question.,i asked this too. check a page back

oops....nevermind then
ohwell.gif

Havent really paid that close attention to this thread, just quick browsing looking at the pics
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom