OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

how do kobe 6 fit  are they as comfy as lebron 8
just got my del sols in today. to be honest, they are way less comfy than the lebron 8. also, there's this arch in the shoe that's bothering me, i dont' know why, it's either too high or too big cause my archs keep getting pushed.

also, i noticed they seem to fit wider, but shorter length wise. that's just what i've noticed so far.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

just got my del sols in today. to be honest, they are way less comfy than the lebron 8. also, there's this arch in the shoe that's bothering me, i dont' know why, it's either too high or too big cause my archs keep getting pushed.

also, i noticed they seem to fit wider, but shorter length wise. that's just what i've noticed so far.
not sure but its probably that mold thats suppose to change shape according to the structure of your feet with more wear?
ohwell.gif

^ hopefully that changes, because it's been bothering me a lot. if it is that memory foam mold, hopefully that changes/molds quick, cause i can't imagine playing for too long when my archs hurt.

funny, I easily found 3 spots with the grinches. even funnier, neither of these places are getting lebron or KDs. Maybe these really are limited...

*update

This shoe is going to be a problem for me when it comes to id....

They have 5 samples there and the sample materials...
I took pics with my phone. I'll post more later or tomorrow when I get home.

5287016786_f787cda87a.jpg
5287017536_6904a89ce1.jpg

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

If you found 3 spots for the Grinch's then you mean maybe they aren't that limited.

They are not, select footlockers will get them.
I wasn't saying they weren't going to be limited.  I was just fixing his sentence. 

Nermindee wrote:
Koopa2410 wrote:
violetuniverse91 wrote:

not sure but its probably that mold thats suppose to change shape according to the structure of your feet with more wear?
ohwell.gif

It make sense that they would feel like that if  they use memory foam because orthotics feel the same way when you get them. 

Koopa I say gave it some time before you give up on it.

But also I'm not sure memory foam will work for everybody because people's feet are different.

sorry for kicking a dead horse but
the del sols will be widely available correct???
im super excited over these first kobe that ive ever wanted
and passed up those cool greys to save some money for these

AiredWeezy....Del Sols are GR so should be easily attainable.

NWT...did they have the soles so you can see them? If so I hope you took some pics of those as well.

Wow, those Vault pics look amazing! I need to make it down there one day. Tried to go last month, but it was closed. Didn't realize it was only open on days that the Lakers played.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

What does that white T-shirt say in the first pic of the whole room?

"Just Lick It"?
laugh.gif
30lcw1v.jpg

So can we expect this is how they will release by what we know so far?

Grinches

Del-Sol

Chaos

Bred

Concord

LA

So far my list is Del-Sol, LA, and Chaos. I hope some news about an away colorway surfaces soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom