OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
jca tell barbara to tell donna that big dan is almost up on the phone queue....(plays the luther vandross music)

dude you guys should just charge your phone while on the phone lol.

Man 70 min in and still nothing. AMAZING!

Might have to hit up NT Seattle Sunday...

Originally Posted by jca998

LOL

I told Barbara we can talk all she wants as soon as I get my confirmation.
dude you got your order in, so why are you still on and posting? that bored or something
laugh.gif

They say they're on backorder because they cant ship til tomorrow, pretty sure.

Barbara is now my my telephone love interest cause she helped me score these. Im calling eastbay everyday. lol. jk.

I just got up thinking perhaps I could scoop up whatever pairs are left because nobody will get up this early. Guess not. Good luck yall. Hopefully it's all worth it.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I dont see how people are saying sizes are "sold out." Every size of this shoe is on backorder, and was like that when they opened. I dont think they can "sell out" of backorders. I see a lot of cancellations coming. I just hope mine isnt one of them
frown.gif
They have a limit on backorders...
Thats true.

I was told that some sizes were running low after I ordered mine.

They have updated inventory, that's why they are better than Nike.com.

Nike will charge your credit card 5 times if you try and order a product, even if its out of stock, then you'll have to wait a few days to get your money back.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Got my pair!!!!!! Sz11 they said they have some left still. I just hope my damn order goes through. I had the dumbest rep ever. Gail..... Asking me what my favorite sport is. (first time ordering from eastbay btw) is that normal?
Yeah lol They ask random %#%@ sometimes to keep a convo going. 

Smh... Came out to $137.98!

I got my email.... I WAS ABOUT TO F'N CRY B/C I DIDNT GIVE THE ITEM #... thinking the rep ordered me the GR Kobes!

thank you god! I'll try to go to church before the year ends I promise!!!

Originally Posted by waverder

Damn before I hung up I got thru at 1hr 4min.. w a lady named Austin.. $137 shipped to long beach ca. She said she had plenty of sizes left w over 300 callers on hold! Gnite nters.. goodluck n Thx for keeping me entertained while waiting.
eek.gif
eek.gif

And only like 5 reps working. Yikes. 

Originally Posted by waverder

Damn before I hung up I got thru at 1hr 4min.. w a lady named Austin.. $137 shipped to long beach ca. She said she had plenty of sizes left w over 300 callers on hold! Gnite nters.. goodluck n Thx for keeping me entertained while waiting.

For my sake I believe you! Thanks for the info

nikehead....lol getting up early doesnt do the trick anymore....you have to call at the perfect time or you have to camp for 2-3 days to guarantee a pair at the stores....and of course people are going to get up early...its christmas and people dont have a dayum thing to do today but open presents and spend time with family

People ordered and are still posting?

Anyways, I am convinced they are just picking up random phone calls regardless of what time you called.

And for those that only ordered the Kobes and nothing else....

expect plastic bag shipping and a smashed box...

Forgot to mention this.

jca!!!! did donna sound excited when you told her? i hope that she is not tired and cranky from answering these calls :tongue:

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People ordered and are still posting?

Anyways, I am convinced they are just picking up random phone calls regardless of what time you called.

I'm starting to think that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom