OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nimhet

I like how half the Laker's team had these on...haha...the whole team is bunch of Kobe fanboys
Just like some of the heat players was wearing the lebron's damn near the all the players on OKC was wearing the KD3's! So what is your point?

Originally Posted by nimhet

I like how half the Laker's team had these on...haha...the whole team is bunch of Kobe fanboys

who is half? Kobe, Brown,, the rooks and Luke?

So I guess when most of OKC wore the KD3s they are Durant fanboys huh? Or when Pippen, Rodman and other Bulls players in the 90s wore Js they were fanboys as well
eyes.gif
$*%% outta here

^Ease up on this guy, why you guys acting all mad...I agree that it doesn't mean they are fan boys, but don't need to freak out.

Also, Lamar and Bynum were rocking the Grich's also. Think about it though, if your an NBA player without a sig shoe, and one of your teammates has these for everyone to rock.....your gonna rock them, doesn't mean your a fan boy or kobe's B, just means you appreciate unique shoes and the opportunity to showcase them.

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

drbgpj.jpg
prolly chargin $400 again for that. $@#$,  I'll get myself an aquarium and a real snake.
I'm about to head out to Petsmart right now to get in line to get my own cage and put my Dark Knights in there (cuz I still don't have the Grinches).  Nike Vault is becoming a joke.  Why would you only make 24 of these things?? Don't they understand that there's more than 24 Kobe fans out there? 

dblock- Im gonna be there by 6 cause i dont wanna take any chances lol. got screwed with NDC as most people did and then eastbay again in the morning to top it off. wont allow that #!* to happen again

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^Ease up on this guy, why you guys acting all mad...I agree that it doesn't mean they are fan boys, but don't need to freak out.

Also, Lamar and Bynum were rocking the Grich's also. Think about it though, if your an NBA player without a sig shoe, and one of your teammates has these for everyone to rock.....your gonna rock them, doesn't mean your a fan boy or kobe's B, just means you appreciate unique shoes and the opportunity to showcase them.

Lamar and Bynum were both wearing Hyperfuse.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Could've sworn Lamar was wearing the Grinches. Could be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

He def was for the first half, I got pretty disgusted during the second half and was just talking to the fam

I've got a pair coming. But after that terrible game today...I feel like I'm gonna remember it every time I wear them...smh

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by Sneaky

He def was for the first half, I got pretty disgusted during the second half and was just talking to the fam
Grinch Hyperfuses the whole game...

107780520.jpg

I'm sorry but those Grinches looked disgusting on TV
roll.gif

I'll mainly stick to wearing the Del Sols

jblaze- i think 8 but im not 100% sure. i dont think itll be any later than that so it could be 7 or 8. idk how many people will be there or if we'll even be able to get inside the mall lol. i dont really remember where the HOH was inside the mall or where to park cause its been a while since ive been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom