OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I didn't think Houston would sell out that quickly...
Neither did I.
30t6p3b.gif
Most likely resellers.

The HOH that I went to was terrible... Dudes selling them as soon as thy bought them... Had no intentions of wearing them themselves...

I'm at undftd Santa Monica right now and they have a display of the grinches. They open in 10 mins, I'm the only one here! Fingers crossed

Originally Posted by astroox805

I'm at undftd Santa Monica right now and they have a display of the grinches. They open in 10 mins, I'm the only one here! Fingers cross
wow! goodluck!

^Agreed, these things are fire
pimp.gif
, got 2 pair to keep for myself, 1 to wear and 1 to shelve for a few years.

I am surprised you guys didn't expect these to sell out so fast though.....especially with the way they were instantly sold out on NDC and Eastbay...

I was happy that I was able to get 1, and even more psyched to have more than 1.

Went to Footlocker HOH here in Daly City at 7:45 am. I was around 25th in line. Mall opened at 9am pacific went out at 9:45, got my size 11. For those who want these in the Bay area, I guess there's a lot in Daly City.

Just a heads up....not sure how true it is, but I just went to my sheikhs and they said they'll be getting their shipment on thursday. Might be a good idea for some of you to wait it out before heading the reseller route?

There's a lot of good people on this thread (and there's a lot of
sick.gif
people too). They all know who they are. I appreciate the help.

When I left HOH Daly City I saw the Grinches displayed in the shelves so I guess there's a lot for everyone, but it really depends on what time you come. Long line still when I left. It may sell out by noon. Never saw a Lebron or Durant box leave the counter...

thanks wyse23.. you're a decent dude..  i have wondered about restock or more people getting shipments later in the week.  wanted to at least lock 1 pair down tho.. might regret it later but wanted these.  

Got to Lakewood HOH around 430 and after all the friends of friends coming to join the front group I would say I was around 40th in line or so. Got my size 11 and thats all I cared about. For anybody that was there, I think I was the only white guy in line lol smh at security letting his buddies get them and their friends the front like 20 spots though

Originally Posted by abstractability

There's a lot of good people on this thread (and there's a lot of
sick.gif
people too). They all know who they are. I appreciate the help.
Your welcome, I try
smile.gif

Looks like there are Grinches around, hopefully you guys can get them before the resellers

Fought through the snow here on the east coast to make it to the local HOH to get these.  Not a lot of people were in line, luckily
happy.gif
.  Managed to cop a few pair and I must say, these are
pimp.gif
.  Man I wish I could have had these yesterday, blowout or not.

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Fought through the snow here on the east coast to make it to the local HOH to get these.  Not a lot of people were in line, luckily
happy.gif
.  Managed to cop a few pair and I must say, these are
pimp.gif
.  Man I wish I could have had these yesterday, blowout or not.

^Agreed, it would have been nice to get a win yesterday, but either way it would have been tight to have these yesterday to rock during the game.

Drove 2 hours to Columbus and happy I did there was about 13 people in front of me, I was going strictly for Kobes and end up scooping the LeBrons too smh.

WENT TO HOH WILLOWBROOK WAS SECOND PERSON AFTER THE FIRST 20 PPL SIZES WERE TAKEN DOWN AND THEY ONLY HAD ONE 9.5 IN THE WHOLE STORE (FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE!!!).....COULDNT EVEN GET A 10 WHEN I WENT IN BUT REALLY NEED A 9.5......ANYONE THAT WENT TO CHERRYHILL HOH WHAT WAS IT LIKE THER AND WHAT WAS THER PAIR COUNT (DID THEY HAVE MORE THAN 1 9.5)??????......I USUALLY MESS WIT CHERRYHILL HOH BUT THIS TIME DECEIDED TO GO 2 WILLOWBROOK MIGHT BEEN A BAD CHOICE!!!

This sneaker will go down in history as the loser sneaker.... Grinch got bested on, the king for the winnnnnnn.....

the mall near my house didn't get the Grinch's
devil.gif
and I didn't feel like driving down to Seattle to go camp out and not having 100% guaranteeof getting them...guess I'll just have to pay WAY over retail to get 'em...or just not get 'em at all...I hate my local mall....Finish Line got 6 pairs of Jordan Cool Grey XI's and Foot Locker got about 12....got mine so that's all that matters....but the shoe game is wack up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom