OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by Sneaky

How do these fit compared to the V's?

Way better. Like sticking your foot in the best P word you ever had.

As in like same size. I wear a 9 in the V's. Will a 9 do for the VI or should i go up to a 9.5?

I just called eastbay's customer service line, they said that the backorder will be received, pick, packed and issued today. I was sh!tting bricks! Lol

the backorder email is pretty much because eadtbay isnt shipping until tomorrow...

For dudes asking about trades for other shoes...it's your personal opinion. Id rather have the del sols thna a pair of Cool Greys or South Beaches, hellId rather have the Del Sols over both of those pairs. I like the Grinches more than Del Sols....so yeah.

Also...dudes asking for help is considered buying which is prohibited and will get you suspended/banned, so some of you might want to be careful what you post since Homer is lurking from time to time.

.......I cant wait to get my Grinches
laugh.gif

As in like same size. I wear a 9 in the V's. Will a 9 do for the VI or should i go up to a 9.5?
go with the 9. sizing is similar, but wider, but you can't tell. way more cushioning.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by astroox805

So I got an email from Eastbay stating that my grinches are on backorder. Anyone else get this Same email in regards to their order?

i got it earlier bro

Just got them as well. I'm assuming it's a standard email sent for backorders.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Did any stores in Atlanta get these?

Not that I know of. I was told that some Footlockers would receive them, turned out to be false. I called all over and no one said they were getting them. Sucks living in Atlanta for releases like this.

Thanks for the info on the backorder email s dubl.

Sizing they're the same as the V, but if you have wide feet it gives you slightly a little more room actually so I'm pretty happy with these compared to the V. Might consider coppin future releases as well.

Just called they will be shipping out tommorrow they get their actual shipment of the shoes in tommorrow and they will ship them out as soon as they get them in

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

go with the 9. sizing is similar, but wider, but you can't tell. way more cushioning.

Thinking about going up to a sz 9.5, still growing.

Originally Posted by s dubl

the backorder email is pretty much because eadtbay isnt shipping until tomorrow...

For dudes asking about trades for other shoes...it's your personal opinion. Id rather have the del sols thna a pair of Cool Greys or South Beaches, hellId rather have the Del Sols over both of those pairs. I like the Grinches more than Del Sols....so yeah.

Also...dudes asking for help is considered buying which is prohibited and will get you suspended/banned, so some of you might want to be careful what you post since Homer is lurking from time to time.

.......I cant wait to get my Grinches
laugh.gif

word take it from me i was banned for 2 weeks n i thought it was koo but its common sense yall dont get this thread locked, 

wat up s, very patiently waiting, wat u think bout doubling up? holla!!!!!

Got the same email, called immediately. Had a feeling that this may happen, hoping it's really just a standard email. Not sure how they wouldn't be gettin them till Monday as the operator explained to me. Eastbay really has to get a grasp on this release situation for this type of release.

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Wheres the Cheapest place i coudl cop the grinchs right now ?

Seriously?  Do some work
If you know you cant help me out ? 
If people knew they'd cop, your best bet would be ebay,  You probably won't find these less than $225 right now.  Just look around

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got the same email, called immediately. Had a feeling that this may happen, hoping it's really just a standard email. Not sure how they wouldn't be gettin them till Monday as the operator explained to me. Eastbay really has to get a grasp on this release situation for this type of release.
They were on backorder. Nobody ships on Sunday. Saturday was Christmas. Very easy reasoning why they won't get them until Monday.

If people knew they'd cop, your best bet would be ebay,  You probably won't find these less than $225 right now.  Just look around
efficient market hypothesis.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

efficient market hypothesis.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Man, the little 15 year olds on the other site are trying to make a profit as well, some are even trying to resell the lejokes for $250
roll.gif

Don't they always say they are on backorder? I know on the site it said "backordered, will not ship until 12/26" or something like that

No size difference. Just better. I wore 12 in the V's & the same for the VI's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom