OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bimmers88

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Banned.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyones NDC order updated from "in progress"?  I did two day air shipping so it better be here by Wednesday 
mad.gif

Guys you gotta remember it was a holiday for most of these places..most of the shipping department were out on Saturday and Sunday..they are just getting to the orders now..you should get a shipment confirmation within the next day or two..they're extremely busy

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Banned.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyones NDC order updated from "in progress"?  I did two day air shipping so it better be here by Wednesday 
mad.gif

sucks for you, I did next day air and im getting mine later 2day
What was the price for next day?  I didn't even check, 2 day was $15

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

That's def an owl on the rice colorway. You can see the beak clearly. That is by far the best colorway so far. Most likely will be a hoh exclusive like all the other rices.

An owl without ears? I just don't see it. Looks like a snake clear as day to me. Maybe its like those pictures that are two different images depending on how you focus...lol

Like I said before its an owl since Rice mascot is Owls. You can see the beak. No ears because there isn't enough room for them.

I paid $150 total and still no damn shipping confirmation. I need my pair by Friday the latest or I'ma be pissed.

They better reimburse me or give me that godamn Gold member card y'all speak of

Smh.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

That's def an owl on the rice colorway. You can see the beak clearly. That is by far the best colorway so far. Most likely will be a hoh exclusive like all the other rices.

An owl without ears? I just don't see it. Looks like a snake clear as day to me. Maybe its like those pictures that are two different images depending on how you focus...lol
Yeah, I still think it's a snake, but I can see how someone can google rice university and see that an owl is the mascot and assume it'd be on the shoe. Oh well, regardless the colorway is pretty sick.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Theres plenty of pics of owls not having their ears showing.  If the mascot is an owl it makes perfect sense.

No way that's an owl, that's clearly a snake.   Unless you know of a rare owl breed with scales on it's face and small eyes?? 

Banned.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

sucks for you, I did next day air and im getting mine later 2day
What was the price for next day?  I didn't even check, 2 day was $15
25.00 for next day air

Originally Posted by never wear them

It can be a pig for all I care. They will be copped.

Lol, and I'm not saying anyone is wrong here but I see a snake. Scales, small eyes, no ears = snake *kanye shrug

It's a snake. No doubt about that.

This is Nike.... They use the wrong draft day on shoes...

In this case they used a snake instead of the actual mascot.

Probably in the minority here, but still not totally sure I'm sold on copping the Rices. Can't deny that they're a crazy looking shoe, but I don't know about repping a school that I have no real connection/affiliation with. I'm down with Lower Merion colorways though cuz they were Kobe's alma mater, and I actually grew up in the Philly area so I know the school. Guess I'll wait and see what some of the other colorways look like before I decide if it's a must cop.

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a snake. No doubt about that.

This is Nike.... They use the wrong draft day on shoes...

In this case they used a snake instead of the actual mascot.

IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO PUT A PICTURE OF AN OWL ON A SNAKELY DESIGNED SHOE LOL

I saw a snake at first too then the owl mascot thing came up and I put 2 and 2 together. Cant always be right.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by abstrack

Did any stores in Atlanta get these?

Not that I know of. I was told that some Footlockers would receive them, turned out to be false. I called all over and no one said they were getting them. Sucks living in Atlanta for releases like this.

Thanks for the info on the backorder email s dubl.

Appreciate the info. It does suck for releases like this. I'm still trying to understand how NC has two HOH's & Atlanta doesn't have any.
i totally agree.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It has to be an owl. Not only does it look like one but it's Rice's mascot. Seems pretty obvious to me.

IT IS NOT AN OWL
This coming from the guy that said Grinch's were going to be everywhere don't worry.  I've never seen a snake with eyes separated that far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom