OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking phone orders while taking online orders simultaneously causes overlapping orders.

It happens with every hyped release.  Yeah, I said hyped.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Taking phone orders while taking online orders simultaneously causes overlapping orders.

It happens with every hyped release.  Yeah, I said hyped.  
laugh.gif

but they didn't take online order this time!!

smh for waking up and calling them on xmas morning. eastbay u've failed me yet again.

del sols = sooooooooooooooooooo sexy

that top picture is the best ive seen

diggin the del sols so much cause they are a BLACK BASED VI, and since a Mamba is black ........ well ima lookin most forward to all the BLACK BASED releases, i think they will all come across amazingly well, thats why those Rices WILL be mine

great pictures soulfood !!!!!! thanks

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i just got off the phone with Eastbay...once again total failure...took my order for the shoes, then backordered them, now they are telling me that they will not fill the order....I was on the phone at exactly 5am pst...got thru just minutes after...lady on the phone said they had inventory....now cancelled. What a BLEEPING joke....all of you that got backordered emails call in to see...they are not filling backorders per the person i just talked to...

Oh hell no.... My heart just dropped. Ima call in an hour once I'm off. If cancelled. Bout to drop CL prices. Need them today if that's the case.

sorry to hear u have got urs, i'm anxiously waiting for ur beautiful pics

just got off the phone, says they will update today and will be shipped out today or tomorrow, hope that's true

Originally Posted by gssazabi

I would appreciate some help on where I can find the yellow laces the guy swapped out for on Del Sols like 100 pates back haha. I tried FTL, FTA, FL and all they had was flat 54" laces=(

That lace swap came from the Bruce Lee V's . I don't think you are going to find and exact match in a store.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

just got off the phone, says they will update today and will be shipped out today or tomorrow, hope that's true

same thing I was told. Their shipment hasnt updated because they were pretty much closed yesterday. And it normally takes 2-3 days for them to process their shipment and update their inventory. Same thing with the xmas kd3s.

damn yall impatient expecting shoes to ship asap when christmas was just two days ago
give them 48 hours at least but at same time you always got to follow up on your order
whenver u order anything off the internet

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by gssazabi

I would appreciate some help on where I can find the yellow laces the guy swapped out for on Del Sols like 100 pates back haha. I tried FTL, FTA, FL and all they had was flat 54" laces=(

That lace swap came from the Bruce Lee V's . I don't think you are going to find and exact match in a store.

Ohhh icic. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

forgot there is one more picture of this shoes...
f3135880e848497e796c12224df83e8bdf957f5.jpg

22425b5e6e4027901574e450dc882a2542b4ce0.jpg

9c615fea44781a43769881eeffe404ded44bd38.jpg

i think the new added picture can clearly prove they are the Rice High school edition?

see the heel cup color? golden yellowish and greenish... looked like the gold flightposite color, so sexy~~ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is that a black mamba on the heel cup ID area?
pimp.gif
I think its an owl since Rice mascot is Owls. 

it is a mamba, pretty obvious.
the pattern of the shape, got the nose in the middle, two eyes with evil eye scope shape... it looked more like a mamba to me. actually i dont see it is an owl at all, maybe just myself.

Just called Eastbay, the Rep said mine was one of the orders that got thru and will be shipped, but they don't have them yet and might not have them till the end of the week.

Originally Posted by button999

Just called Eastbay, the Rep said mine was one of the orders that got thru and will be shipped, but they don't have them yet and might not have them till the end of the week.

if thats the case, it means Nike still have grinch stock in other places...
hmmm... anyone smells the restock later on? or maybe more inventory poping out from the online stores?

The "RICE" is on the inside of the shoe, it won't even be that noticeable when on feet. Besides I know we all love our shoes, but normal people don't look that close. If anything they just say nice shoes and move on. A tiny detail like a hard to see when worn "RICE" isn't a big deal.

Has anyones NDC Grinch order changed from processing??

I got them with 1-day air shipping too

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by button999

if thats the case, it means Nike still have grinch stock in other places...
hmmm... anyone smells the restock later on? or maybe more inventory poping out from the online stores?
It doesn't smell like a possible restock anywhere. Eastbay doesn't have ANY of the shoes yet. The ones coming are the original round that we all spent X-mas morning on the phone for.

shot around with these on today shoe feels comfortable and it does feel higher off the ground like everyone been saying but I didnt feel comfortable jumping in them so I switched shoes to play full court. I know the kobe vi are the same height as the iv, and v but they feel lower to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom