OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just checked my eastbay account. 1 unit ready to ship
smokin.gif

Nermindee- thats the best pic of those I've seen yet
pimp.gif

D- no discount, I couldn't wait

concords look god, not sure Im liking the flywire on em though. Shoudlve made it white so it wasnt so visible.

Howd/where'd you get em, how much you drop?

Originally Posted by gambino54

Based on the release date 1/25 (Tuesday) Chaos appear be a limited release.  

Hoping it doesn't get to hyped like the Grinches. Really hard to grab a pair here in our country.
frown.gif

@NWT, for sure man, most likely tomorrow...
@C4, thanks!
@frenchblue, hahahaha honestly bro i was on the fence like you... but when i saw a pair up close and in person a while back, i knew i wasnt going to regret buying a pair.

oh those concords are solid!!! yikes!

Originally Posted by s dubl

concords look god, not sure Im liking the flywire on em though. Shoudlve made it white so it wasnt so visible.

i have friends at nike west/nike sportswear and they hosted a dinner at katsuya at la live last week and invited some folks for dinner and a game at staples and they gave us concords and the black pair as a holiday gift.

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by s dubl

i have friends at nike west/nike sportswear and they hosted a dinner at katsuya at la live last week and invited some folks for dinner and a game at staples and they gave us concords and the black pair as a holiday gift.
real cool man! Congrats.

Bout to try them out. Was gonna wait til my league starts in two weeks but I can't.

Haven't had time to make it to the other FTL with the new gear.

(Please excuse the bed. Been a long week).

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Someone asked if the shoes were breathable. If the upper was solid or mesh and so I took some pics where you can see that light easily passes through the upper of the shoe.

This is a shot holding it up to the light. From far away first so you can get a better idea what I'm doing and the angle you're looking at.

Now closer so you can see how much light is really passing through.

After getting these in person, it looks like the upper is not breathable. Although it looks like mesh from the outside, the inner side feels is a solid, smooth laminate and air/water doesn't pass through it. Plus, there was also no mention of a mesh upper in the tech specs. Kinda stinks.

SMH at all these releasing so quick, i might have to spend money and buy both concords and chaos
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^

I have to disagree with that statement.

I wore them out the day of the release and the temperature dropped to about 50 and I could feel the wind hitting my socks and feet, wind was definitely penetrating and they seem like they would be very breathable.

Originally Posted by never wear them

She's mad cause I don't buy her as much many stuff shoes as I buy myself.... Can you believe that? How selfish is that of her... Smgdh
fixed it for ya....
and hasn't it always been the women with the shoe problems?.....
21st century is on some reversal of roles tip.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
Eastbay Reps on here is cool as fan
and already answer the questions being ask by members of nt community
what more do you want from them
I think more people are mad because as such a large company that doesnt need the money of a pre sale why would they not just wait to put them on sale until they receive stock.

No matter how you slice it they screwed up this release
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

^^

I have to disagree with that statement.

I wore them out the day of the release and the temperature dropped to about 50 and I could feel the wind hitting my socks and feet, wind was definitely penetrating and they seem like they would be very breathable.

Try dropping water on the upper. Watch to see if it beads up and rolls off or if it seeps through.

2d6nymo.jpg

Originally Posted by DFABIX

She's mad cause I don't buy her as much many stuff shoes as I buy myself.... Can you believe that? How selfish is that of her... Smgdh
fixed it for ya....

Lol. Whatever happened to 5 pairs for the whole year. Everytime I see my old man he has the same pair of shoxs... Which is normal. Right?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

fixed it for ya....

lol...when the subject comes up about my shoes when Im around my friends they always say "isnt that feminine" I just laugh and tell em its sneakers though.

and no new colorway or model tonight, c'mon let's get that fist W in the VIs
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom