OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I need the Rices 
pimp.gif

DEFINITELY buying both pairs!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jayhawk - nice pics man. So jealous right now, I want 2 also

thank u!
haha, i know, for me the xmas is one of those as much as possible shoe, i have a healthy amount of Vs, but not even the big stage had me this excited for a release.
with the new design of the upper, and we know they can print on it now, i'm sure there will be better cw coming out.

really not feeling the rice tho, can't stand the bug shell looking scales.

Lol tell your kid to take em to bed with em tonight haha.

Jayhawk...yeah man pics look good. They had the 20% offer since about october? This time around it was a personal code for each person. One time use....I got like 3 or 4 emails

All I gotta say is I'm upset with my self for not getting those Grinches, my connect had these and the Xmas brons for me and I went with the brons which I'm very happy with, but I should have gotten both! Super fail on my part lol! Got me feeling almost selling my Cool grey 11's for a pair..SMH

Put the shoes over a black light. The shoe itself glows beautifully but no blue scales. Juss wanted to throw that out there. Lol.

Man!!! All these pics of the del sol makes it hard for me to say no. Holding back is hard....giving in is easier. Wow!!!

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Put the shoes over a black light. The shoe itself glows beautifully but no blue scales. Juss wanted to throw that out there. Lol.

i just found this, nothing like it? oh well.
c04.jpg

im gonna say that black light thing looks nice, guess i know what shoes im wearing to Disneyland next. Space mountain might make these look even better 
roll.gif

Idk Jay. Must be the amount of black lights in the room reflecting off the scales. I have a single black light myself
ohwell.gif

does anone know if KICKS CREW ships to PO BOXES ????? i checked all over their site and couldnt find that info anywhere. my paypal verified addy is a po box

thanks a ton for any help

^ both those are crazy

Working on a client's roof. She's 87 yrs. old and said: "Those are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen" I was stoked on this after hearing my family's comments on them.
laugh.gif

2ic8vaq.jpg

Originally Posted by c4

^ both those are crazy

Working on a client's roof. She's 87 yrs. old and said: "Those are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen" I was stoked on this after hearing my family's comments on them.
laugh.gif

2ic8vaq.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by c4

^ both those are crazy

laugh.gif

2ic8vaq.jpg
pimp.gif

If you want a swoosh I know somebody who has one..... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom