OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Went a .5 size up in my grinchs to ball in em cause my del sols were a bit tight double socked, but the Grinchs seem big to me? anyone else notice this? SMH
Yea my grinches fit completely different from the del sols.. they seem to be loose on the heel

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Park Update!!!
"2011,For Up Coming Item/s, No image Available Yet./ Tentative"

*Nike zoom Kobe VI supreme bruce lee kato p7,495.00 Feb.1
*6 colorway Nike zoom kobe VI p6,995.00
...-HOH RICE colorway April 1
-Lower merion inspired Feb.5
-Orange country Jan.25
-black mamba Mar.15
-HOH lower merion HS Aprl.1
-Duke Mar.5
-Home Jan.15
*4 Colorway nike zoom Kobe VI all star - p6,995.00 Feb.20

additional info:these are the CWs dropping in the philippines and the dates. hth...
curious about: "black mamba" "lower merion" and the bruce lee kato since it is indicated that it is a different CW from the Rices... HMMMMM
Got to add those to the list. I'm thinking the Orange County cw will be along the lines of the LA's so those I might have to pass on.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Park Update!!!
"2011,For Up Coming Item/s, No image Available Yet./ Tentative"

*Nike zoom Kobe VI supreme bruce lee kato p7,495.00 Feb.1
*6 colorway Nike zoom kobe VI p6,995.00
...-HOH RICE colorway April 1
-Lower merion inspired Feb.5
-Orange country Jan.25
-black mamba Mar.15
-HOH lower merion HS Aprl.1
-Duke Mar.5
-Home Jan.15
*4 Colorway nike zoom Kobe VI all star - p6,995.00 Feb.20

additional info:these are the CWs dropping in the philippines and the dates. hth...
curious about: "black mamba" "lower merion" and the bruce lee kato since it is indicated that it is a different CW from the Rices... HMMMMM
Got to add those to the list. I'm thinking the Orange County cw will be along the lines of the LA's so those I might have to pass on.

mannnn.. i gotta add everything

nice, i'm going to be in the philippines for the first half of those releases! looks like i'm coming home with a balikbayan box of shoes!
where is nike park anyways?

I guess you're gonna have to charge mikeJordache23 double for for riding us, homie Hahahah. I'm getting worried about her. She hasn't PM'd me. Has she PM'd you recently?

Can't wait to see pics of the Black Mamba, Bruce Lee, Orange County, and the All Star colorway. Hopefully Nike doesn't milk this shoe to the bone with so many cw's.

Finally
laugh.gif
Are these the same shoe sizes?  Heads have been saying the Grinches run a tad bigger than Del Sols or the ZKVs, but it can't be that much of a difference.  Can it?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Can't wait to see pics of the Black Mamba, Bruce Lee, Orange County, and the All Star colorway. Hopefully Nike doesn't milk this shoe to the bone with so many cw's.

the IV and the V had TONS of colorways and it didnt hurt them at all imo.  take a look in the Bron thread, they would kill for half of these, or maybe just more South Beach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Man, what if the scales had the same color changing material as the V's?
eek.gif

Whoa, thad be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hoping they will. Something like this, a PS, posted pages back:

zkvi01.jpg

*edit: Credit goes to Fresh Like Will, posted on page 103
happy.gif

And seriously, if this colorway released, best ZKVIs hands-down!  In the meantime, I'll take the Rice's, Glass Blues, ASGs (pending), Bruce Lee's (pending), and a couple of ID's for now.

Speaking of which, I'm shocked we don't have more solid pics of the Glass Blues and Rices by now.  We're 3 weeks out, only.

I am just glad that I am going to be near a hoh when they release the dukes! Prolly going to double up and the Rice are going to look great after my ducks win the national title on the 10th....those all stars looking fresh too!! The glass blues arent really doing anything. And about the Carpe Diem IV comments....I am not a laker fan but a kobe sneaker fan and I almost bought and thats saying alot lol...lakers are like the yankees you have to respect them but you dont gotta like them....and im not comparing yanks and lakers on payroll, or team quality because bball and baseball are two different extremes....anyway I cant wait for the Lakers to play the heat again and beat them that is the one time I root for them...deuces

I am just glad that I am going to be near a hoh when they release the dukes! Prolly going to double up and the Rice are going to look great after my ducks win the national title on the 10th....those all stars looking fresh too!! The glass blues arent really doing anything. And about the Carpe Diem IV comments....I am not a laker fan but a kobe sneaker fan and I almost bought and thats saying alot lol...lakers are like the yankees you have to respect them but you dont gotta like them....and im not comparing yanks and lakers on payroll, or team quality because bball and baseball are two different extremes....anyway I cant wait for the Lakers to play the heat again and beat them that is the one time I root for them...deuces

i see a lot of new faces in here. and most of those new faces are saying grinches > CD.

+*#% with that @!!$. stop hyping up the grinches more. they're one solid colour, whereas the CD are actually a work of art.

Grinch's are cool, but not CRAZY AWESOME!  Rices, All Stars and Glass Blues, all are better, with more exciting colorways.

all star is fast approaching. lets see if the pictures of them ASGs would surface soon...that list of nike park phils is tentative anyways. maybe some of them are of the same shoe. we would be seeing pics of them soon. but true thou is that asg is not one pair hehe...i wonder if all of them would be released.

Originally Posted by al3x89

stop hyping up the grinches more. they're one solid colour, whereas the CD are actually a work of art.
Agreed.

Not hating on the grinches tho, they are nice, but nowhere near CDs.

I still have my DS pair of CD, threw them in the closet and forgot about them. They will be worn very soon tho...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Finally
laugh.gif
Are these the same shoe sizes?  Heads have been saying the Grinches run a tad bigger than Del Sols or the ZKVs, but it can't be that much of a difference.  Can it?

No different sizes. Del Sols are an 11, Grinchs are an 11.5. Still a lot bigger of a difference between most 11 and 11.5's

Update: There is none 
indifferent.gif

I'm HIGHLY pissed right now with kicks-crew. Placed my order on the 27th, received order confirmation, bank account was charged.............TWICE! Once for the shoes and shipping ($219), and then a second time I was charged $6.57 for who knows what. Have YET to get any sort of shipment confirmation. I sent an email yesterday and haven't heard back from them. I'm VERY patient and have been throughout this entire ordeal until now. Never ordering from them again...

Originally Posted by al3x89

i see a lot of new faces in here. .

my sentiments......

I have no idea what's been going on in this thread....soooooo lost.
never got my grinch's....
still hoping for LA's....
intrigued by the "kato's"....
fencing on the chaos.....(not so much after that pic up there)
.......still need to get out to FTL to try on a pair.....

marley's pic was figgidy-fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom