OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Eric Avar just tweeted that Kobe Bryant wants all colorways scrapped and only available to Michael Jackson's brothers and Prince.

Lol!He's not Lebrick.And this ain't the Lebrick thread

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Eric Avar just tweeted that Kobe Bryant wants all colorways scrapped and only available to Michael Jackson's brothers and Prince.

Lol!He's not Lebrick.And this ain't the Lebrick thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know this has been asked before and I apologize I couldnt find the answer, but is it possible to purchase laces similar to the ones on the VI?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Eastbay Ray,

wanted to inform you something besides Kobe. But i found out it is the best way to find u on here~ haha

you guys' CP3.IV picture is wrong, it is the sample picture that you guys showing. The final production looked different.

Please change them.

Thank you.
Thanks for letting us know.  I have informed the appropriate personal about this issue and hope to have it fixed soon.  For future reference, you can just send us a private message. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone know if i order the concords from eastbay today will they ship them before the 15th or do i have to wait til after the release for them to ship?
We currently do have the shoes in stock, but can not ship them out until the release date has passed.  Since the release date is on a Saturday, the shoes would ship out on the following business day, which is Monday (1/17/11).

Originally Posted by button999

Waiting for the coupon/discount exclusion to come off the Del Sol's on Eastbay, hope my size is still there when it comes off.

Eastbay Rep Ryan, any idea when the coupon/discount exclusion will come off the Del Sol's?
Unfortunately, we do not know when the discount exclusion will be removed from the Del Sol's.  Sorry. 
frown.gif
  You will need to keep checking our website for updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

To everyone looking for laces, karmaloop has a brand on their site called Mr. Lacy that sells dope colored laces.

If yall go to karmaloop[dot]com and click on men's brands > mr. lacy you'll see the selection. looks like it'll match up pretty well

Originally Posted by alsasam

Damn notorious it seems like you're on your own with the LAs. More pairs for you!
Oh Hell Naw he is not alone....
LA's for me too.....true blue head here.....give'em to me.....pop some red or white laces in there and I'm strate.

It's the dusty floors & wires hanging that makes them less appealing....give that shoe a lil more creative photographing...and I bet everyone starts having to go change their drawls...

* shots fired*

Lol

Dang! Nah it's all good. Not always fun being the only one. But others will like them soon enough

dam chaos are insane in i like that metallic feel to the heel cup. and notorious isnt alone im digging the LA's. good shoe to wear to dodger stadium.

like everyone says, we need steady info on those chaos ASAP!
pulled the trigger on a second pair of grinches last night
so right now I just need my pair of Chaos and 1 concord
I'm sure I could get my pair of concords and/or del sols held at FTL til the 50 though
so i'm not too worried about those

Still haven't received my Grinches. They finally arrived in the US tho, which is a plus. But I can't wait any longer. I'm tempted to go buy Del Sols.............like NOW!

Originally Posted by SC2011

Originally Posted by thatsright36

deadstockshoes(formerly shoetrends) has the concords for 100. just a heads up

To bad I rather have the concords than these.
yeah man, I agree...concords>concords and it aint even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom