OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my second pair of Grinch for free from a bet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SC2011

Originally Posted by thatsright36

deadstockshoes(formerly shoetrends) has the concords for 100. just a heads up

To bad I rather have the concords than these.
yeah man, I agree...concords>concords and it aint even close.

i read that comment and thought the same thing....
laugh.gif

in other news, i can't wait to play/customize a pair of Kobe Vi's! i have so many ideas that i want to incorporate into them, and i saw a sneak peak of what EL is doing with a pair too....this is going to be in-ter-est-ting

Lol I dunno...

V....Can't wait to see some customs. Def will be interesting to see what you guys come up with/methods you guys use.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Finally got around to taking some pics, first ZKVI for me. Concords/Inlines or Chaos may be second

53466737413df52f9dfcz.jpg
Ill.....can't wait for mine to show up....finally got a tracking # also....
They better match the new line I'll be slanging this year....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Get the del sols. They're the ones to have for sure from the GRs.

QFT.  Saw the Concords also when I picked up my Del Sols and DAYUM!  100x better in person!  Might pick those up Saturday.

ohhhhhhh

those Chaos are looking so fresh~ wnt them right now!!!

i think LAs are ok... i don't really like some shoes with one bright color over the whole shoes, it looked a lil bit weird to me...
and the LAs are blue, make it even harder to match with casual wears... maybe balling gears would looked better~ gotta see how it looked like on Kobe's feet first... hoho

LA's are nice not sure if I am gonna cop. If Kobe ends up wearing them people who said they hate then will be looking for someone to hook them up in finding a pair. I remember when the grinches came out how much people hated them and now look.

the grinch's fit alot roomier (true to size) than the V's. (especially dk's,bl's, all stars all fit very snug)

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by never wear them

Get the del sols. They're the ones to have for sure from the GRs.

QFT.  Saw the Concords also when I picked up my Del Sols and DAYUM!  100x better in person!  Might pick those up Saturday.
They'll definitely be copped. Just a matter of when since they're pretty much sitting out here...

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

the grinch's fit alot roomier (true to size) than the V's. (especially dk's,bl's, all stars all fit very snug)

I agree. They also fit different than the Del Sol's. I wonder if the Concords are going to fit snug like the Del Sol's or a tad bit big like the Grinch's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom