OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I tried putting the Grinch laces on the LA's.  Not sure how I feel about it....

I like the red laces indeed.....just wondering if you can find better lighting to take a cleaner pic....?
.....Do you have white laces on hand anywhere?....I'd be curious to see that too...
F-R-E-S-H.....fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh!.....

From my phone, red laces on LAs look much better. Kinda breaks up all that blue. White laces might even look good....really give em that Dodgers look.

still eh on the LAs. idk how white laces would look on them there's no like real white on the shoe so it'd almost be random if ya'll catch my drift?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SC2011

Originally Posted by thatsright36

deadstockshoes(formerly shoetrends) has the concords for 100. just a heads up

To bad I rather have the concords than these.
yeah man, I agree...concords>concords and it aint even close.

laugh.gif

$125 shipped to Canada amazing, considering they charge $179+tax here. gonna start ordering my shoes from there. hopefully they'll have the chaos 
nerd.gif

This is the best lighting I have at the time.  Only white laces I have are some old dirty ones from my jack purcells.  Hopefully you can see what it would look like though.  Not sure how I feel bout white either.

Not sure I like white, but red def looks good.

Maybe white would look better if they weren't flat laces?

Thanks for posting the pics!

Heard HOH LA has a restock of the Grinches, no 9.5-10 though..damn I wished I lived in LA I missed out on these I'm a 10 but damn I would take a 10.5 quick!!! Did la really get some in?

Originally Posted by superman1007

Heard HOH LA has a restock of the Grinches, no 9.5-10 though..damn I wished I lived in LA I missed out on these I'm a 10 but damn I would take a 10.5 quick!!! Did la really get some in?
All the lurking resellers probably got them all by now 
laugh.gif

Still an easy pass on the LA's, the red laces do add some nice contrast to the colorway though.

I don't mean to be a complete "hater" but the LA colorway really is lame to me.  The all one color blend really doesn't work on this shoe and it kinda just looks bland to me.  Perhaps I am in the minority, but I think that many of the GR colorways are much better than this.

Also, I am not sure how everyone is under the impression that the Grinches run big.  To me, the 6 feels even more snug than the 5.  I don't have del sols yet, but I am guessing I will need a 12, based on how tight my Grinches are.  Pretty uniformly an 11.5 in all of the 5s which seem very consistent from pair to pair.  Just my personal observation. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom