OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'd go with the Kobes over the Js, and white cement 3s are one of my favorite shoes ever. The quality of jordans have just came down too much for me to care about em anymore. That's just my .02.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Honestly I'd go with the Kobes over the Js, and white cement 3s are one of my favorite shoes ever. The quality of jordans have just came down too much for me to care about em anymore. That's just my .02.
This. And expect to see less ppl wearing Rices as well.
Sidenote: Hell of a game being played right now between LA and GSW

No one should get Rice VIs or hype them up. 
wink.gif

That was a classic match-up

Monta was going off tonight!

Kobe stuck it to him in the 4th.. Give him the mamba face and give him that shaking of the finger

But Odom is balling.. That Kardishian coo must have magic in it or something.

They better not ever divorce! Lol

Bynum is straight beasting

Gasol looking good again

i missed a restock im guessing -___-

i just want one pair as well...

anyways how are u all dealing with the traction?

thanks for the reply yall. so im thinking rices and cements, just gna go and cop 2.... good call. glass blues maybe ill hope they go on sale.

plus i just bought the am90 acg's , i think i just need to find a cheaper hobby.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Both the Cement 3s and Rices are pretty dope kicks but I would say go with the Rices.

This
I was planning on getting the III's................until I saw the Rice's. 

The the lunar series, the V and the VI has made me angry at JB for producing crap that is almost at knock off quality.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

That was a classic match-up

Monta was going off tonight!

Kobe stuck it to him in the 4th.. Give him the mamba face and give him that shaking of the finger

But Odom is balling.. That Kardishian coo must have magic in it or something.

They better not ever divorce! Lol

Bynum is straight beasting

Gasol looking good again
Yeah, I'm a Warriors fan and Monta went off tonight...too bad the supporting cast isn't so great...he had to play all 48 minutes, again!

Del Sol's lookin sick though

man missed the grinches because i went to dinner with my girl. thats y i hate leaving the house
laugh.gif

rices >>>>>> all kobes IMO. patiently waiting to get them and take some pics. =

^^^
that's why I never take my girl out

Her: "Babe, let's go out"
Me: "girl, and miss my Kobes... Peace.. Go by yourself"
Her: "is Kobe more important to you than me?!"
Me: ........
Her: "HELLO!!!!"
Me: "Do you really want the answer to that?" (lol)
Her: "Can Kobe do this... (X-rated actions)
Me: "F*** you Kobe!

^^^
laugh.gif

i was trying to order a pair at the table while we were waiting for the check. freaking 9.5, 10s sold out and the iphone browser wouldnt show which sizes were gone. let me get all the way to the final step before giving that evil message.

btw - anyone looking for a 9 for somewhat, somewhere near retail, the 9&under buy/sell area has dropped the price to 200 shipped.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
Patience, your pair will come around one day 
smile.gif
yea...if i get them i get them. definitely not paying resellers, never did and never will for any shoe.  thanks.

just salty that i missed them twice in 2 days. i was by hohla yesterday while visiting NTLA and should have stopped by hohla but didnt think there was anything (boy was i wrong) and then i see this and jumped on with the quickness but obviously not quick enough. blah!!  o wells.
thats twice i missed out them....trying to score a pair is so hard these days. its like i should sleep with my computer at all times. the people that tripled up...you fancy huh?? hahah.

Nike Kobe 6 China Edition inspired by the China traditional blue and white porcelain
Cloud patterns represent happy and lucky that wish Kobe will be succesful & lucky in coming year and win this season champions!
it will release Feb 2 in China (the day before Chinese New Year)

It will be very limited, only 300pairs released in China even Hong Kong will not have this

source: nikebasketball china.
634306d7jw6ddaqkwguj1j.jpg

just incase u can't see nikebasketball china's pic
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...35_8153186_4970103_n.jpg

saw the china kobe tee
163454_10150124029680236_633780235_8153127_3254284_n.jpg

^ oh my... these r too sick... always wated a silver Kobe shoes... here i come!!!! gotta love these
best CW of VIs thus far... at the same #1 spot with Rice High for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom