OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Did anyone else order the White Kobe Mamba Stealth T-Shirt from Eastbay?

Reason I ask is, I got one, received it today, and it is White with a purple logo.....The picture on Eastbay shows White with Gold. i bought it to go with my BS homes, this clearly does not. Anyone get one that was Gold or is there picture effed up as usual?
try calling cs and ask them about that. or better yet eastbay rep ray or someone?

Im sure their clothes are just like their shoes, they use sample pics which is lame!

^ Yeah most likely. I already called them, and they are doing a stock check to see if the rest of them are purple or if mine was just the wrong shirt. Most likely all purple....She said it could take a couple days though, so I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

A few quick points, and hopefully everyone can move on to enjoying their Grinches, Del Sols, Concords, Chaos, Glass blues, Chinas, Un-Chinas, Un-Chaos, Un-Glass Blues, Rices, blah blah blah...j/k... I look forward to more productive Kobe chatter..

1.  I have dealt with Only MJs numerous times and he's hooked me up very reasonably on many occasions- essentially afforded me an opportunity at some kicks that I probably otherwise wouldn't have the time or energy to get into. So I appreciate him for that and hopefully have taken care of him accordingly.  Thank you Frank and well wishes to you and yours.

2.  As for him re-selling and or advertising, who can fault him if there is a market?  If he has the time, the means, and the connections, then why would I give a rip if he is able to make a profit by doing so? 

3. Ask yourselves this- why do you keep your shoes deadstock?  For me the reason is simple.  If I like them enough, perhaps I will someday wear them should they no longer be available in the stores or on the open market.  If I am no longer interested in them down the road, then certainly they will be at least worth their original retail value if not more should I decide I do not want them or pass them on to my kids.  Therefore, I most likely can sell them for what they are worth, or in some cases more than what I paid.  Pretty simple I think and fairly logical.  I don't imagine most of you are hoping your deadstock shoes decline in value and will be worth next to nothing in 10,20, or however many years you decide to keep them in that condition.

4.  I get that many of you are creased/irritated/bitter/salty, etc... at not having ample opportunities to get whatever limited releases you desire in your sizes and even further incensed when you perceive other folks rubbing that in.  My advice to those of you in that position- make friends/ally yourselves with those like Frank who can make things happen and take care of them accordingly.  When Nike, Eastbay, FA, FTL, CHmPS, FNL, and the likes can't service you that is when you need to go down other avenues.   As much as it might suck to pay retail +, remember, kicks in our terms are not essential.  They are a luxury item.  If you want cheap kicks readily available in every size imaginable go to Shopko, Target, or Kohls.  They have plenty.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by KG21

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO COP A 9.5, 10.5, 11 AND 12 ON THE RESTOCK! MY NEXT THREE PICKUPS WILL BE PAID FREE AND CLEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.

Thanks! glad i was able to entertain youGET OVER IT! ... oops i mean get over it! 75% if not more of the people that copped grinch's copped more than one pair and resold it... its a part of the game can't do nothing about it but live with it... you guys weren't hating when i was doing all those pick-ups for people for next to nothing! them days are over with tho! nobody returns favors anymore... and no one is looking to be the first person to act on a "i'll return the favor bro"
Haha, I didn't mean to cause a stir with my "Cool Story Bro".

I got my one pair, I'm good. I'm wearing mine, so put me in the 25% that copped only one pair to wear. I just thought it was grimey to come in and boast that you copped 3 pairs during the restock to pay for your other shoes when there are clearly lots of people in here upset they didn't get in on the restock.

I understand your frustration with hooking people up and them not returning the favor, but did you feel better about it by posting that? Didn't think so.

As much as it might suck to pay retail +, remember, kicks in our terms are not essential. They are a luxury item.

Amen, that is why I only buy shoes I will wear. If I'm not wearing it, it's not getting bought.

found this on nike.com... what pair are these?
01/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue $130 429659-005

Reason I ask is, I got one, received it today, and it is White with a purple logo.....The picture on Eastbay shows White with Gold. i bought it to go with my BS homes, this clearly does not. Anyone get one that was Gold or is there picture effed up as usual?
try calling cs and ask them about that. or better yet eastbay rep ray or someone?

Im sure their clothes are just like their shoes, they use sample pics which is lame!

^ Yeah most likely. I already called them, and they are doing a stock check to see if the rest of them are purple or if mine was just the wrong shirt. Most likely all purple....She said it could take a couple days though, so I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

They most likely gave you the wrong t. They have the same exact design for 25, called haters motivate. And I think the one you wanted is 40. I think the only difference is the metallic print on the 40 t.

looks like the image on the tees for all the color options are altered or something.  but yea i dont blame you, i would just pm or call eastbay and tell them and that they shouldnt charge you for return shipping.

Wow....
30t6p3b.gif
full on essays (not even about the shoes) goin on in here. Is it that serious?

btw i bought that shirt at a niketown and it is white/purple, never seen a white gold thats why when you mentioned it i had to look it up to check it out myself.  if only eastbay had put in a more detailed description instead of just white.  it should be white/purple or white/gold.  but then again it would be pointless if the picture shows the actual shirt but obviously that wasnt the case.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
seriously---people like this are messin' up the game.  I can see 2nd pair, but 4th and 5th when you KNOW it's people still tryna get their first?
30t6p3b.gif
+100
I have my ONE pair so I'm not bitter at all. I don't need multiples, @%+@* just stupid.

YO!

Thanks! glad i was able to entertain you GET OVER IT! ... oops i mean get over it! 75% if not more of the people that copped grinch's copped more than one pair and resold it... its a part of the game can't do nothing about it but live with it... you guys weren't hating when i was doing all those pick-ups for people for next to nothing! them days are over with tho! nobody returns favors anymore... and no one is looking to be the first person to act on a "i'll return the favor bro"

That's pretty much how I've been feeling. I had a dude at HOH on release day not holla at me cause he was mad that me & my homie didn't tell him we was trying to cop. So he grabbed his and didn't holla at us.

I've been sour since that day. The whole **** is *&%(ed up out here.
30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

This is not the Lebron thread or WDYWT thread..
Please let's get to the kicks.
Enough is enough.
If someone's mom has 8 grinches, so what? Lol

This thread has potential to be the best, let's not get it locked please guys.

Waiting for chinas

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Thanks! glad i was able to entertain you GET OVER IT! ... oops i mean get over it! 75% if not more of the people that copped grinch's copped more than one pair and resold it... its a part of the game can't do nothing about it but live with it... you guys weren't hating when i was doing all those pick-ups for people for next to nothing! them days are over with tho! nobody returns favors anymore... and no one is looking to be the first person to act on a "i'll return the favor bro"

That's pretty much how I've been feeling. I had a dude at HOH on release day not holla at me cause he was mad that me & my homie didn't tell him we was trying to cop. So he grabbed his and didn't holla at us.

I've been sour since that day. The whole **** is *&%(ed up out here.
30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!
Wow. That's dirty. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I had a dude at HOH on release day not holla at me cause he was mad that me & my homie didn't tell him we was trying to cop. So he grabbed his and didn't holla at us.
laugh.gif

I know someone JUST like this...

finally got me some Kobe VI! got one from a good friend (thanks, you know who you are!) and another as a gift. even got matching socks with same print lol

dont mind the cropped pic since it was part of a big pickup post i did in the pickup thread.

How in the heck are these re stocks popping up all of a sudden?  I'm still tryna grab a pair for around $200 or less...Oh well I'm excited to cop the Concords this Sat 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom